“Enjoyable experience from start to finish”
Review of MIA - CLOSED

Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arkansas Avenue
Transit: Jitney & NJ bus
Long Branch, New Jersey
“Enjoyable experience from start to finish”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Upon arriving at Mia’s at Caesar’s in AC it felt a little intimidating with its 300+foot ceilings and granite walls but after being sat and Sinatra serenading in the background the room became incredibly comfortable. For the started course I ordered the West Philly Baked Clams. Served over red hot stones, the delightful dozen of little necks were stuffed with seasoned focaccia crumbs; the combination of the slightly salty crunchy crumbs and those plump pillows of goodness were superb. For my main I couldn’t decide between the Filet Mignon or the Tuna – I opted for the Seared Ahi Tuna and I’m so glad I did – if I truly needed a meat fix I would have gone to Morton’s downstairs. The exceptionally generous portions of tuna were served perfectly mid-rare. Topped with a Lump Crab stuffed Portobello and roasted garlic sautéed spinach over a splendidly lightly peppered grilled Polenta cake and sweet chili sauce. The fusion of the sweet and softly spicy components was rich and exquisite. To top off this pleasing meal, a double espresso and a Marie Brizard Anisette did the trick. Service was impeccable and friendly. I can’t wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013

Galloway, New Jersey
“MIA is nice.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I finally made it to Mia.
The restaurant is an interesting setting with a nice and unique bar area.

The service was average to better. Nice and friendly but not refined.

Food was good. Not great.
We had the scallops appetizer and each had pasta dishes. We particularly liked our pasta, agnolotti and pasta with lobster sauce.

Deserts we had the pistachio brûlée. It was tasty but heavy. And a cookie dish which was ok, nothing special.

Prices on the higher side.
We had a nice dinner but wouldn't rush back. For that price range there are many AC restaurants I'd rather go for better food and better ambiance.

cjsmithnj
“Very good food and service.”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Ate with a group of friends recently, raw bar items and seafood were really fresh, the service was good and every person was satisfied with their meal. It can get a little loud and the waiter had to tell our table the specials a bunch of times so we could hear, but otherwise a great experience and we will certainly be back.

“Great Italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We really enjoyed our recent dinner at Mia before the Who concert. The pasta is very fresh. My wife had the seafood pasta. I had the salmon over risotto? It was delicious. The skin was really crispy. I would highly recommend. Would have given it five stars if they would eliminate the seats that face the wall.

• Visited February 2013
Patchogue, New York
“Great Meal”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I highly recommend Mia! We had an excellent meal, great wine, and wonderful service. We will definitely enjoy a meal here again. Completely worth it!

Visited January 2013