“Skip the Lackluster & Tasteless Ribeye”

The Palm Atlantic City
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Atlantic City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Iowa and Pacific Avenues
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Always heard raves about the Palm. We've eaten at & love Flemings, Morton's & Ruth Chris', but were sorely disappointed with the Ribeye which was cooked medium, but had absolutely no seasoning - not even salt & pepper, and no taste. My husband had Prime Rib, which was delicious, seasoned, juicy and thankfully enough for the two of us to eat. Waiter was great. Service was excellent. Place was too noisy for an upscale restaurant but, I blame the tacky Tropicana clientele for attracting these type of guests. Would we go back? Yes, but we will try another location.

There are newer reviews for The Palm Atlantic City

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great food and service. Our server was very accomodating in preparing certain dishes. Wonderful desserts. Huge portions. Great ambience!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been to the Palm (located at the Tropicana Casino) on several occasions and the food has been amazing everytime. My favorite is the filet mignon and lobster tail. I usually go when they have their special which includes the main course, a starter, family size side and dessert. My favorite side is the 3 cheese potato casserole and usually my dining companion chooses the vegetable side. The creamed spinach is great as is the caesar salad and mixed greens salad. The place is not inexpensive but check for their special deals. Service is always great. They do it all very well so if you win big in the casino, go immediately to the Palms and have the best dinner ever!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Every experience at this restaurant is superb. It is excellent in terms of consistent service at the superior end of the spectrum and always attentive, personal, and efficient. The food is outstanding and really delicious and plentiful each time we eat here The palm is accommodating and strives to make each guest feel special, whether or not it is a birthday or other special occasion. I continue to go here on a regular basis and always feel welcomed. I t is worth a visit for an exceptional good time.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was our fourth or fifth visit to the Palm and I'm not sure if we will be returning. I must say that the service was wonderful and the food was very good but I don't think that the food warrants the price. I ordered a 15 oz lobster tail for $57 and I would be surprised if the lobster meat was more than 6 oz. (I understand that 15oz refers to the shell and the meat.) It was cooked perfectly but very small. The beef carpaccio and shrimp cocktail were very good.
There are a lot of other steakhouses in AC so I think that we will try a different one on our next trip.