“Great steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Everything was great....everything was also ala carte ......good atmosphere and service....good experience....

There are newer reviews for Bobby Flay Steak

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Bobby Flay's before seeing Frankie Valli. He booked Bobby Flay's because they had a gluten free menu. When we confirmed our reservation at the desk I informed them that I am eating gluten-free. When Steve, our waiter, came to the table, I informed him that I might be a challenge being that I am lactose intolerant and eating gluten-free. He immediately put my mind at ease and said there will be no problem at all. He answered all my menu questions. I ordered the lobster avocado appetizer. Delicious! I ordered a filet mignon medium, butter in my mouth. I ordered the mushrooms and onions on the side as well as the french fries. I ordered a Black Russian, that I thought would cost $20. It only cost eight dollars for the drink. I was super excited. My husband ordered the veal chop, with the sweet potato gratin. Both meals were prepared beautifully. Within an hour and a half we were out the door ready to see Frankie Valli. Once again, our waiter, Steve, was excellent.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I've eaten there several times over the years and I am always delighted. Filet mignon, baby lamb chops, Kobe steak and shrimp were all cooked and seasoned to perfection. Smashed potatoes, cream spinach and pesto rice are superb. The lobster bisque I did not enjoy-its brown in color, I prefer my lobster bisque pink. However, there were large chunks of lobster in it and my friend thought it was delicious. Corn chowder soup was great but never saw it again on the menu. The banana praline dessert was yummy. Cocktails has some kick, nice! Never ordered wine but I imagine the wine will be finely paired with your meal.

If the waiter tells you the best way to order chops or steak is medium or medium-rare I suggest you trust them. My daughter and I were skeptical about ordering the chops and Kobe steak medium and we're glad we listened.

Enjoy! It's a bit price but portions are large and the food is amazing, worth it!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This restaurant is a stressful disorganized very expensive mess. We ordered ribeye steaks @ $49 each...medium rare ...which finally arrived at our table about 45 minutes later. Both were raw and terribly oversalted...I cut into my steak which was a huge piece of gross raw fat. The manager did replace it...but commented that I should realize that "medium rare is pink". The replacement steak was equally bad....still a raw piece of oversalted fatty leather. The creamed spinach was also very very salty. My husband told the manager to taste it which he refused to do...must be a message in there somewhere. We suggest the porterhouse for 2 at The Old Homestead....skip the whole Bobby Flay experience.

2  Thank AnnieZee
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Came to eat here with a bachelor party to start off the night. The service to begin was first class and the food was superb. Ordered the New York strip steak and every bite was amazing. Steak is a little pricey but definitely try to come here for any special occasion. You will not be dissapointed!