“Wonderful Chinese Food”

Ranked #19 of 404 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: The Quarter at the Tropicana
Transit: Jitney stop on the corner where we are located. Street entrance is on Pacific Avenue between Brighton Avenue and Iowa Avenue.
Description: P.F. Chang's features a blend of high-quality, traditional Chinese cuisine and attentive service, in a high-energy contemporary bistro setting. Enjoy our intensely flavored, highly memorable culinary creations, prepared from fresh ingredients, including premium ingredients imported directly from China. Our menu features traditional Chinese offerings and innovative dishes that illustrate the emerging influence of Southeast Asia on modern Chinese cuisine. A full service bar offering an extensive selection of wines, specialty drinks, Asian beers, sake, cappuccino and espresso complements our menu at P.F. Chang's.
Yardville, New Jersey
“Wonderful Chinese Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I have been to P.F. Chang's in Atlantic City at the Tropicana Casino Quarter several times and the food is consistent - consistently good. The last time we ate there was July 30, 2013. We prefer to eat in the bar area where the atmosphere is more lively. Our favorite dish is the Moo Goo Gai Pan as the main dish with egg roll appetizers. There is enough food here to split. The servers are friendly and helpful and if you sit at the bar, the bartenders are very helpful and courteous. The prices are reasonable. If you plan to be in Atlantic City, P.F. Chang's is the place to go.

1 Thank Ed V

• Korean first
Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun time”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

we had a great lunch at PF Chang's.
It was quiet and we could just linger and beat the heat.
Food was awesome

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Momof2Os
NJ
“PF Changs where's the Duck?”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We've eaten here before a few times and had good experiences. We had the same good time this time but were disappointed that they took the duck off of the menu.

3 Thank billsc1234
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Excellent service. Great sangria. Wide choice on menu. Italian restaurant was closed, so we chose PF Chang''s.

Visited July 2013
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have dined here numerous times and the only reason I go back is because of the food. I recently dined here and most likely will not be returning because of the lack of hospitality. On July 11th around 7:30-8pm the hostess downstairs, an Asian woman, was by far the rudest, inhospitable person I have ever met and is most definitely the reason I will not return. We asked if we could NOT sit at the small tables that were less than 1 ft away from the table next to it-- you might as well have dinner with the couple next to you, youre that close to them. She said okay and we were then brought to our table, and what a surprise! A small table that we specifically asked to not sit at. When we asked to sit at a bigger table she was extremely rude, making us feel like we are stupid or something for asking. Little does she know, my boyfriend and I are both servers in Atlantic City at 2 different casinos. We both know that is NOT how you treat your guests (who HAD a reservation, not a walk-in). I wish I got her name before I left. On the other hand, our waitress, Jen, was a pleasure and did a great job. I suggest a few lessons on how to treat people for the hosts who work at this restaurant.

1 Thank Joanna W