Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City Madison Hotel
Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Atlantic City
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great location, decent price, remodeled areas very nice. Stairwell with used condom left on floor a disappointment.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Besides the complete mess this hotel is in, its the lack of customer service that will make me NEVER return. My 2 friends and I booked this hotel as part of a girls getaway. I had a package sent there with supplies for a small birthday party. I called before i sent the package and asked if it was ok to do so, i received confirmation from FedEx that it had arrived but when i checked in- NO PACKAGE. The manager "tried" to help me find it by letting me looking though all of the hotels boxes in the back office and laundry/ kitchen. Nothing. I told him that i didnt like that he didnt seem to care. He was annoyed with me. In the end he gave me $20 out of his own pocket to make me go away. It covered the cost of my supplies and i just went to the rite aid down the street and got what i needed. We asked for a blanket and toilet paper and only received a bed quilt. one of the blankets on the bed had cigarette burns in it. My fried did research online about the hotel and it has only been operational as Baymont Inn for 6 months (formally Madison Hotel). It was closed for 7 years before that.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Abileigh21

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Ukraine
Reviewed June 30, 2014

One of the worst experiences in my life.... When checked in i was charged a $10 a night parking .... why?!?! got to my room realized the ac didn't work at all... got switched to another room... This hotel needs some major renovations to keep up with local hotels. NO HOT WATER!!! The management is not professional at all. I was asked to get another room he told me he will have someone send me with a maid to shower in a another room since my room type wasn't available. Really weird and creepy MOLD all over bath tubs... dirty towels. No service at all. I would never stay here again even if it was free.

2 Thank AndriyM94
Atlantic City
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice hotel near the Boardwalk. One of the last of the old Atlantic City Hotels.
Good value for the money. The Breakfast could have had more types of food.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

2 Thank Donald S
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I wish I can give this hotel a better rating but it simply...just had way too much wrong. I arrived early and was told I couldn't check in which was standard procedure and I understood that. Rules are rules. I left my luggage there and I left thinking..my god..either my luggage will be gone or I definitely am not sleeping safe tonight. I came back around 3p and checked in. I went upstairs to my room and the room was a complete and utter wreck. Bed not made properly. dirty towels on the floor. floors not vaccumed. I went down stairs and told who im thinking was a manager, and he sent me to another room. So, I got to my new room and there was no internet (don't bring a lap top with you). I flicked on the tv..and there is 40 channels mostly sports or religion. Take your pick. The area is 5 minutes from ceasars. But VERY shady. Here is my complete recommendation. I would fire all the employees and sell the hotel to a hotel chain like holiday inn or wyatt or raddison. Revamp all the rooms. New painting. New elevators. New rugs. A complete overhaul and that ofcourse would mean a new change in ownership and employees. I am simply embarrassed to have to admit I stayed in this hotel. I hope in the near future that the employees can somehow change their attitudes and simply turn this great hotel into a dominant gem it deserves to be. If not, the state needs to pay a visit and take this hotel from under neath their nose strip their licence and sell the building to a hotel brand willing to give this hotel a fighting chance at survival. Im sorry to the staff at this hotel..but the building deserves a lot more than the destruction you are giving it. Please...do not stay at this hotel unless you simply do not have a choice.

Room Tip: Do not stay here..find another hotel and only stay here if you can not find another place.
2 Thank Phillesfan18
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Cheap hotel, one of the bathrooms smelled like pencil shavings and ball sweat. If you are looking to take an ice cold shower then stay there. No breakfest in bed and number twos don't go down very well.

• Stayed June 2014