Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City Madison Hotel
Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey
“Nice Getaway”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Parked next door for an extra 10 bucks, lot was attended at night. Stayed on a Sat night in Feb. Front desk did not have our reservation at first, but took care of the problem. Our room was more of a suite with a sitting room, 2 flat screen TV, and new mattress. Very clean but the furniture was a bit worn and dated. Looks like they're still remodeling but have kept the beautiful chandeliers in the lobby. Not the best location- took cabs.

Room Tip: ask for view of windmills
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 103Katherine
MadisonGM D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City Madison Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hello 103Katherine,

Thank you for your time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest since we enjoyed your company and time here at the hotel.

The cleanliness of our rooms, our staff's service and the location of the hotel are the major factors of the hotel and our hospitality that we are continuously improving daily for no other than valuable guests like you. I want to thank you for your time in writing a review behalf your recent stay. Many times it is difficult to understand our hotel , even with our team, but when important and respectful guests like you, write a review we are able to better understand our situation and resolve the existing problems. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel as we appreciate your comments very much and we hope you give us a second chance at providing an even better experience.

Kind Regards,
Nishith Desai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Horrible. It's in the middle of nowhere. Prefer to take cabs to go anywhere because I don't feel safe in the area. Rooms are ok. Elevator is super slow. Management doesn't check who comes in and out, so anyone could basically come in. I ordered online and chose an "ocean view", with no ocean view!!!! There's just so many things I wish I can say here but won't. Never again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jennifer N
MadisonGM D, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City Madison Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
I want to start with apologizing with your stay and as you requested for an ocean view room but we are doing some renovation in the hotel that is the reason you were not able to get that room.

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 28, 2014

It was a better decision from my end to stay here since paying prices at the casino would have costed me a fortune. I do not think it was open before but the rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the in room bathrooms were very nicely wiped down. There was a lot of leg room and space to move around which gave me room to put my bags. Coming back soon.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Joe P
MadisonGM D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City Madison Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Hello Joe P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It’s a pleasure to hear you had such a positive experience during your stay, found our staff friendly. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of the staff.

Your feedback is very important to us and helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay to all our guests.

We hope to see you again at our hotel soon. We appreciate your comments. Thank you
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We arrived to a hotel with no sign out front. We went to check in. It took us 45 minutes. When we finally arrived at the desk we were told they didnt have any of our room types requested. We were there at 5:30! Both our rooms ??? The people were so unfriendly. Now - 4 days later we are still waiting to have the 2 room charges removed from our credit card! Never ever again would I suggest anyone stay with them!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank NJSHORECPL
MadisonGM D, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City Madison Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
I would like start with apologizing for your stay. We are going under a renovation, but there is no excuse for your inconvenience.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Recently stayed here. The name inn and suites is extremely misleading. I have stayed at smaller hotels in the islands but at least they were clean! Booked online which they gave me trouble for. I was not expecting much more than clean room, as it is rated as a 2 star on Hotwire but this was far worse than I could have ever expected. When we walked in the room it was at least 95 degrees. We quickly turned down the heat that was blasting and looked at each other in horror. Everything was disgusting. I didn't want any thing I owned to touch the floor, scared to sit on the toilet, there was stains on the sheets that looked like urine. It gave me a feel of staying in a college frat house bedroom. We stayed about 25 minutes and decided to leave. I went home and complained to the hotel about our terrible experience he said sorry and offered 25 percent off our next stay. I would never go anywhere near this hotel again! Save your money. The motels off the strip may just be more cleaner than this wreck!

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Jk444
I want to take this opportunity to apologize for the poor service
you received during your stay at my hotel.
Your experience with our hotel was not the quality of service
that we have promised to provide to our guests. Our hotel
promise is something that we strive to deliver to every guest every
day. We are doing renovation in our hotel but still, There is no excuse that our staff did not fulfill that promise in your case. Please accept our apologies.
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Booked this online and prepaid for one night. Arrived and they had trouble finding my reservation, trouble making the keys- it took 30 minutes to get checked in. The room was very spacious, but disgusting. I didn't want my stuff to touch anything. There were crumbs in my 'clean' bed. There were light fixtures with no lights. I couldn't wait to checkout. Then they double charged me! Called and explained the situation and haven't seen a refund yet. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Nat J
MadisonGM D, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City Madison Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for your letter expressing the problems you
encountered during your stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites. We
sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. At
Baymont Inn and Suites, we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness.
Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not
meet those standards.
My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Kind Regards,
Nishith Desai
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were in AC for cheer leading competition on weekend and decided to stay at this newly opened up hotel and avoid the absurd rates most of the casino/hotel charge. Our stay was brief but very nice. This hotel is located in the boardwalk. We walked on the boardwalk after arriving at the hotel. The manager was very nice and helpful, also helped to get taxis from the hotel. Think this is a new hotel and did everything asked of it. Our first time at this property and had nice experience.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family