“Total package”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brighton & The Boardwalk
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went here after not being able to get in to PF Changs
What a pleasant surprise
Food was fantastic, I had the arroz con pollo
My wife had the lechon asado
Fantastic
The waiter was very attentive.
The ambiance was fantastic.
Was a little pricey otherwise I would score it perfect

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I got the Ropa Vieja.. I don't know if I spelled it right.. but soooooo good. Food here never disappoints!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My Girl friend and I went to here on July 3rd at 2:00 AM. It was a $5.00 cover each was really good. They had a some great music playing. We both had Cuba Libre for drinks, before heading out at 3:00 AM or so.

We had a great time and this is a great place for dancing.

1  Thank Scott_Smith6064
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went to Happy Hour at Cuba Libre last night and loved it! We ordered six items off the Happy Hour menu for $25 and the food was delicious, The portions are appetizer-sized, spicy, and there is a wide selection. We liked every one of the things we ordered and there was enough for two for dinner when you order six items. We ordered empanadas, shrimp ceviche, meatballs, chicken bites, mushrooms, and fritters. The staff was super friendly and courteous and I can't wait to go back and try more of these delicious dishes.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Our first time in a Cuban restaurant and it was some of the best food we've tasted in a long time! First, I have to say the bread that they bring out is like pretzel bun bread with cinnamon flavored butter that tastes like butter and mix of jam, so finger licking good! We ate the whole basket. The Tapas appetizers were amazing! We had baby octopus and shrimp with grilled corn that came in melted cheese plate with onions on top and chips to scoop all of this goodness up. So heavenly! For the main course we had their signature dish that was a mixed grill of different meats, and shrimp. It was so big that it made us wish we hadn't indulged in the delicious bread as much. We ate about half of it and by the end basically wobbled out of the restaurant! It was such an amazing meal that we now must find something at least remotely similar back at home. Must try!

p.s. It isn't cheap, but the atmosphere is very romantic and definitely great for a special occasion or just to treat yourself!