“After hours fun”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brighton & The Boardwalk
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We arrived after the dinner hours when the dancing starts. It was a lot of fun. They had dancers come out do a Cuban Dancing routine every hour. Good Latin dancing music and the drinks were good. We go there before the restaurant closed and sat at the bar. This avoided us having to pay the cover fee for dancing after the restaurant closed. Overall, it's the only Latin dancing in the city, and it was a lot of fun.

1  Thank JASON B

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

So I was celebrating my bday by myself and saw this place I was excited because I love Spanish food but I mainly wanted a drink to start my night anyways I approach the door "the bouncer" cards me and stares at my Cali license for a good 3 minutes (that's a long time in my book ) ok I go in sit at the bar the bartender (older Latina woman) clearly makes eye contact with me ok tends to other people ok fine she finally aporia he's me after 10 minutes and looking at me several times I order a pineapple mojito it was ok and then she proceeds to tell me it's $12 in a I hate to break it to you kind of way that really annoyed me on top of the slow service I just paid and left .
The atmosphere was really cool they had live dancers come out but my view was a bit obstructed so didn't see much.

I won't be going back.

2  Thank LovelyK13
Reviewed December 28, 2012

liked dinner at Cuba Libre the tostones with shrimp and chicken were delicious and so was the Arroz con Pollo and Mojitos. Nice setting at the Tropicana good food and service at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Great food... Incredible service and atmosphere. It was our 4th time there, can't seem to go anywhere else ! We love it

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife's favorite restaurant. The food is different and superb. There is not a bad item on the menu.