“Fantastic”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had a great buffet lunch here. The food was fresh and there was plenty of it. The gelato for dessert was an added bonus!

There are newer reviews for Borgata Buffet

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Consistently good buffet. Great variety for dinner including prime rib, sirloin, endless fresh cocktail shrimp, fried shrimp, Asian dishes and even a pasta station. Waiters very attentive and helpful. (Hint ..for dessert, try the bread pudding with caramel sauce then top it with cappuccino gelato. .yum!!!)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food for the buffet was outstanding. We had to wait over 20 minutes to get our water and wine. By then the first course was cold. A manager came over to see if we were unhappy, but she didn't bother bringing water. Then I asked the waiter to top up the water and he took away the glasses to top them up and it was another wait until he returned. I learned for the next refill just to ask him to bring two extra glasses of water and he complied. To his credit, he was able to obtain an ice bucket as requested and he cleared our dishes promptly while we returned to the buffet for more food. We would return to the buffet now that we know how the service works. Advice: don't go up to get your food until you have your wine and water. Be specific what you want, such as asking for extra glasses water rather than asking for more water. This was not a language problem, but a training problem.

1  Thank SheltiePapa
Reviewed July 8, 2013

For just around $30 per person, the dinner buffet featured a huge selection, from melt-in-your-mouth meats like salmon and steak to Asian dishes to a vast dessert buffet. It had everything I desired and more, and best of all, the food was all cooked very well. The meat was tender, the baked sweet potatoes very sweet and cooked just right, and their vegetable dishes were very well seasoned. Drinks are unlimited and you can easily spend your whole evening there enjoying the food. Our waitress was also very fast - keeping up with all our drink orders and bringing them within minutes of us ordering them. I would highly recommend it! I think it's the best rated buffet if you're in Atlantic City. It's worth the short drive from the boardwalk.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have eaten in the Borgata Buffet many times, but this experience topped them all. There was virtually no line, the service was quick, the food was outstanding, and the wait staff were very attentive to all around. The buffet stations have reversed their layout from when I ate their last (Thanksgiving 2012), but they seemed to add a few more selections to stations including BBQ ribs, which I don't remember before, or it may be that I don't eat ribs or anything with BBQ sauce. The chef working this area was able to give me several which were dry (w/o sauce) which I loved. As always, everything was cooked to perfection including the veggies, most notably the asparagus and broccoli, which still had a little bite to them.

There seemed to be quite a few birthday celebrations on this date, including mine (July 2nd), and the staff sung Happy Birthday to all the tables, and brought a delicious cake sampler to each on with a special chocolate medallion which noted the Borgata's 10th birthday. I don't like making a fuss, and prefer not to have the waitstaff sing Happy Birthday to me as I find it kind of embarrassing, but this time it was enjoyed and well received. As always, the experience in the buffet, the tables and slots provided a great birthday celebration, and a great time in AC.