“Good Atlantic City Buffet”
Review of Borgata Buffet

Borgata Buffet
Ranked #30 of 413 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Always good for a buffet. Food is fresh. Good selection of food including Sushi, Chinese, Italian, seafood, fresh vegetables, pizza station, various salads, fried foods, a carving station with beef and fresh fish. The desert selection is ample including fresh Gelato. The atmosphere is very nice with comfortable seating.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food overall was extensively varied and upscale - meatlovers would be ecstatic over the choices, steak, bacon, ham, prime rib, to name a few. There were also unusual breakfast dishes, like corned beef hash and pizza. Also smoked salmon and all its accompaniments, minibagels in a large variety, miniature danish and croissants, biscotti and chocolate chip cookies. Even had sugarfree cappuccino sorbet! Definitely want to check out the brunch/breakfast at this hotel.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

In the arena of buffets, nothing beats the Borgata. Their most accomplished feat is the overall spectacular quality given the unbelievable variety-- EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!! In fact, the last time I went, I was so impressed with something in particular, that I actually got 2nds and 3rds of it-- something I would normally never do (favor an individual item over variety).

In 2010, we took my in-laws from Russia, only a few days into their first ever visit to the U.S. Talk about raising the bar! They were pleasantly overwhelmed to say the least. I think it's safe to say the rest of their trip was downhill from there :)

Sometimes the line to get in can be a bit long. Trust me, it's worth it!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went for Sunday brunch which was $26.95 per person. Usually when I pay that much the mimosas are included, but the Borgata buffet makes up for it in food selection. They have a make your own omelet station, a wide variety of breakfast foods (the french toast was delicious with homemade whipped cream!) and also lunch foods. I stuck mostly with the breakfast foods, but they did have soups, salad, pizza, shrimp cocktail, pasta, and more. Our server was wonderful and frequently checked on us for drinks and condiments. We will most likely be back the next time we visit the Borgata.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

the food was great and buffet was prepared very nice..i suggest everyone should try it once...i love the boardwalk in atlantic city nj

1  Thank lisa5529750