Wyndham Skyline Tower
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$243
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$310
$280
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$259
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$240
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$271
$259
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
$169
$149
  • Pool
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$260
$359
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$329
$306
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom deluxetime sharevalet parkingtimeshare presentationtimeshare propertylaundry roomelevator situationelevator waitdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubelevators were slowsteel pierindoor poolper daylower floor
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked this property on "hotels.com" not realizing it was a time share place. The location was great. The staff was very pleasant. The view from the room was beautiful. I did not appreciate the "Push" to attend their 90min. presentation to buy a time share. The woman was polite when we declined but very persistant in her "Sell." We finally had to just say, "No thank you, we are not interested." and walk away. Due to the fact that it was a time share, the room was like a small apartment and there was no daily room cleaning, etc. We were told we could call for clean towels at any time. It was a nice 3 day weekend, but if you stay there, be prepared for the time share "Sell."

Room Tip: Ask for a high level room for the best view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank marcia m
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great location for all types of vacations. We took are college kids with us and they enjoyed the days as much as the nights. The rooms were spacious in the resort and all had a balcony. The night sky with all of the casinos was lit up. The location is the best, steps from the beach, casinos, restaurants and shopping. Top notch resort. We will be heading there again with or with out the kids.

Room Tip: Any would be fine
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SUSAN H
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was looking for something close to the Convention hotel and this was perfect. The walk along the boardwalk was about 1/2 mile. The seven day one-bedroom stay was very comfortable. The room was clean. It contains a stove top, dishwasher, and ful size refrigerator. I used the blender and coffee maker but did not cook very much. The assistant was great. Check in was seamless. She made sure I had a room with a view. It also had two flat screen TVs so I could watch Investigation Discovery and Sy Fy! I was extremely tired when I arrived and the bedding was perfect. You would think someone in the military made that bed. Chop! Chop! It also had a balcony to enjoy the view which was nice. I did not use the business center, pool, or activities center but they were available and guests seemed to use with ease. I AM a Wyndham owner but booked this through RCI and was very pleased. The only negative was it appeared that the dishwasher did not work. I didn't check until my last day so the housekeeper got stuck with washing dishes. The laundry room was free. You are provided with laundry detergent but you had to buy dryer sheets for $1. Not a problem for me at all. Oh! I also went to the ice cream social, paid $5 and had ice cream for two days! If you're into dining out, you will have to walk to the casinos to eat. There is a bar and grill within a block but no carryout.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank AMDTRAVELSTORE
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I attempted to book a room at this resort for an upcoming trip to Atlantic City with family for New Year's. Bad decision!!! They did not make it clear during the call that they would immediately charge my credit card and take $980 from my checking account. If that was clear, I would have held off on the reservation or used a different credit card. Now my account is overdrawn and they will not return my money for seven days. When I attempted to contact them about this, not necessarily wanting to cancel the reservation but to have the charges removed or maybe just moved to a different card, I was treated very very badly and yelled at by Jason (supposed supervisor at Extra Holidays by Wyndham). I am also writing letters to their CEOs Stephen Holmes and Eric Danzinger and will also call their offices repeatedly until I receive proper resolution of this situation. This is my first time dealing with Wyndham and it has left me with a very bad taste. I will never do business with them again and would not recommend them for anyone else either!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank TDAWG0777
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This timeshare is awful. The staff are incredibly pushy – more so then any other Wyndham property. The elevators are awful – not enough to accommodate the building so you are often waiting for 15+ minutes during peak times. The units are uncomfortable – furniture more for décor then actually sitting. The activities are just laughable – the fitness one consisted of a woman putting on a VHS tape from the 1970’s or 80’s, which was a complete waste of time.

The pool is small, and dirty – and mostly overcrowded with children (an adult time would be advisable) and there is a limited amount of fitness equipment. It’s also not a great location as you wouldn’t want to be out walking after dark.

Avoid.