“Okay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not the worst, but certainly not the best. And there's no booze offered! At least liquor me up!. Just regular offerings, crab legs and shrimp being the best. Also offer a salad bar of wiltyish greens and an "asian" section that was pretty good. A lot of breaded items. Steaks "grilled to order" were fatty and overcooked. Desserts were lackluster. Good for the masses using comps.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank noreenj31

Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
“Save your money and eat somewhere else!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We came here on a Monday evening. Thinking it was a typical buffet we had a party of 4 and everyone would find something decent to eat. The food must have sat out all day. The crab legs were dried out, after I had to fumble with the huge pot they had overturned on it to keep them luke warm..while the cook just stood there talking to his coworkers. (They were still cold). Most of the buffet was closed so only a limited amount of selections. The soup was separated in the pot so I was afraid to sample that but my husband did and said it was also luke warm and salty. The salad was even brown. The only thing edible was the steak which was made while you stood there...if you could get the cook to wait on you. I stood there for ten minutes before he stopped talking to cook my food. The waiter for our table was too busy sitting at the table beside ours to even get us water. If you offer a buffet at least put smaller portions out that can be changed more frequently to keep fresh food. The chef walked around with his tall hat on actually looking proud of the food he was serving. And to top it all off they let a lady push a baby buggy in the restaurant and sat next to us. When I looked, instead of a child ,she had a dog inside the buggy and proceeded to feed the dog from her plate. After spending over $125 for food that wasnt even fit for the dog they allowed in. Never again!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank nicokel
Mount Ephraim, New Jersey, United States
“Was expecting better for the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a couple times before in the past, and I have to say I think each time I come it gets worse! My boyfriend and I ate dinner here tonight. It was pretty dead, which I don't mind because I don't like crowds. Plus it's a Sunday evening. Half the buffet was closed, so there wasn't as much of a selection as there usually is. A lot of the food seemed to be old; the pizza was cold, the garlic bread was hard, the turkey was dry, etc. I have to say my favorite thing on my menu was probably the mashed potatoes. They were excellent!! They have a nice salad bar though. The cream of broccoli soup was way too salty. For the $25.95 we paid per person, I think the food could have been better. The service however was excellent. I guess because it wasn't busy at all. The waiters seemed pretty bored just standing around. I would honestly skip this buffet. Pretty sure every casino has one, so try a different one!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kimmi V
“Not like it used to be but nice selections and good boardwalk view for some seating.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice selection took of food but very overpriced. We paid $27/person and our waitress took awhile to bring us needed requests of clean bowl they have on tables for crab leg scrapes. It was almost like saying....alright, you've had enough ....after only getting small amount of hot crab legs (that weren't fresh and tasted dry). (They did, however, have fresh cold crab legs we found... after we were full...that got rav reviews). They had really good sugar free cheesecake...actually some of best I've ever tried and done usually get sugar free but it looked really good! They had lots of delicious looking deserts and various hot food items like and oriental section, BBQ and southern style section, and and Italian pastas and sauces section as well as carving section with pork loin, turkey, and roast beef. The cold salad bar had good fresh fruits and traditional salad makings. It was nice overall.

1 Thank tanyasm
“Good variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Never disappointed when in AC and visiting this buffet. Food is fresh..hot and service is great. Deserts are delicious. Overall a great value!

• 5 of 5 bubbles