“Extensive menu, quality food, cooked well, and priced reasonably, especially for a restaurant in a casino.”

Breadsticks Cafe & Grill
Ranked #7 of 404 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Recently undergoing a total redesign, Breadstick's new look and feel has added another level of energy to the thriving Resorts Casino Hotel, home of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Along with a full breakfast menu served from opening to closing, Breadsticks' offerings range from award winning chowders, hand-crafted burgers, hot and cold sandwiches, to mouth watering steaks, fresh seafood and fantastic daily specials, Breadsticks has something for everyone. A full bar is available including wines by the glass and bottle, bottled beer, Sangrias made fresh every day, and a variety of smoothies. Throw in amazing service, panoramic, unobstructed views of the ocean, world famous beach, boardwalk, and Steel Pier, and you have all the elements of the perfect dining experience, as Breadsticks will not disappoint. Located on the Dining Level, no stay at Resorts Casino Hotel is complete without a visit to Breadsticks Cafe & Grill.
Martinsville, New Jersey
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Ask to be seated by the Boardwalk and people watch any time day or night. On weekends, when the disco club is piping music outside, it's entertainment as people of all ages dance by your window.
The food is excellent and portions are large. The waitstaff is smiling and friendly and attentive. But there are times when the crowd overwhelms the staff and the kitchen. However, this is a real restaurant and not a fast food joint.
In their defense, I notice the waitstaff does part of the preparation of your meal, (drinks, toast, any condiments that go with your meal. etc.) They do work hard and they do it with a smile.
Many patrons have full or partial "comps" and leave miserly tips. Today I saw a table of 5 leave $2 at breakfast.
Ploog was my waiter and I agree with another reviewer...Ploog is awesome!

1 Thank NOTyouGUYS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Yum”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The food and service at Breadsticks just as with the other dining options at Resorts is first rate. The prices are reasonable at Breadsticks and the overall experience is excellent.

Visited June 2012
Chicago
“It was not all that”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Ok well it was my first time in AC and I was hungry so I stopped by Breadsticks because it was in my hotel. The wait was about ten minutes and I felt that the hostess that were sitting us down were such in a bad mood. They were not even smiling they looked miserable. After we were seated it took a while for our order to be taken, about 10 minutes. We finally got our server and he was great. Thanks Frank you were nice to us :). The food was ok it was average and nothing really to brag about. I probably would not go there again.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank zavalzap
Bronx New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Take It With You”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We had a
Large cheese burger with salad and fries a glass of lemon aid I took most of the burger back to the room and ate it . This was the only place to eat that was;nt at waiting period,since it was so late.

Visited May 2012
Harrisburg
“Good Food!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The food was very good. On the first day I got srimp and crab corn chowder. I ask the waiter who big was the bowl, he said it is a good size. I thought yes, since I was hungry. I told him I would order something else later. When the corn chowder came, and it was huge, and very good. Lets just say I did not order anything else. It just the right size and amount. Order the srimp and crab corn chowder and you will be back.

Visited May 2012