“I am a weekly patron and I absolutely love the food and staff”
Review of Capriccio

Ranked #1 of 350 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pacific Ave.
Transit: Atlantic City Jitney on Pacific Avenue. Also cabs are plentiful.
Description: Join Us! Atlantic City's choice for classic Italian dining. Located on the Dining Level, Capriccio's award winning menu, service and breathtaking views will delight you in every way. We offer: Happy Hour Thursdays 5:00pm - 6:00pm, Balcony seating available (weather permitting). Dinner Thursday thru Sunday seating begins at 5:00pm and Sundays at 4:30pm.
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I am treated like royalty every time I enter. Everyone greets you with a warm hug and it gives an atmosphere of being with family. My favorites are Jorge, Oscar and Wiston. They are so charming and go out of their way to make sure I get everything I need. I always order the Zupetta which is so delicious each and every time I get it. I always look so forward to my visits there.

2  Thank eleanord354
ResortsMngmt, Manager at Capriccio, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Thank you for this review! It is really a pleasure to read your kind words regarding our restaurant and its staff, but most importantly, for dedicating part of your time to us, we are very happy we contribute to make your visit a memorable one. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

5 star Gourmet Italian food. Attentive friendly servers, hosts & staff. Phenomenal food. Worth the visit. Loved the Capriccio Salad, veal parmigiana & lobster Ravioli.

Date of visit: January 2017
ResortsMngmt, Manager at Capriccio, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you for this review! We are glad to know you had a good experience during your recent visit. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! From the beautiful ocean view to the food, the service and arrangement, absolutely could not have been a more festive Family Affair.
There was so much to choose from but the way the buffet was organized made it easy to navigate.
Best seafood, fresh and well prepared.
Kids loved the make your own waffle and omelette stations.
Fabulous rack of lamb and roast beef carving stations.
Almost too full to enjoy the decadent dessert bar.
Absolutely worth the money even for my two children. I don't think I ever saw them eat too much.

Date of visit: April 2017

Thank you for this review! Your feefback is very much appreciated! We are happy you and your family had an amazing experience for Easter Brunch. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined here for the first time last night. Our server, Jose Marrero and his helper, Bill were wonderful! They provided some of the best service we have had. The food was out of this world! We also loved the atmosphere. I can't wait to return!

Date of visit: April 2017
ResortsMngmt, Manager at Capriccio, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Thank you for the review! Your feedback is very much appreciated. Jose and Bill make a good team. We are happy you and your husband had a wonderful time. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

Maitre d' Jorge extended a gracious warm welcome as if inviting us into his home. Capriccio restaurant is palatial in appearance but is not cold and stuffy.
The selection at this buffet is not only numerous but also of the highest quality. The beautiful presentations make everything tempting and can satisfy every diners taste.
Among choices were smoked fish, sushi, hot seafood mix, shell fish, carving stations and many types of salads, fresh breads, pastries and fresh fruits.
Service is outstanding. My wife requested a black napkin and oatmeal, warm or cold milk was offered and both items were quickly provided. Wiston and Gabe were professional, attentive, efficient and very personable.
Even if you don't have a drink at the bar stop by and say hello to bartender Ullysses. He is charming and witty and adds to the pleasantness of the Capriccio Brunch experience. It is the best ever

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank BruceK18

Thank you for this review! Your feedback is very much appreciated! We are glad you and your wife had a good experience during your recent visit. Yes, wiston and Gabe always provide our guests with personalized service. Ullyses has a great personality and loves his job. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you!