“Great view”
Review of Capriccio

Capriccio
Reserve with OpenTable
Capriccio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pacific Ave.
Transit: Atlantic City Jitney on Pacific Avenue. Also cabs are plentiful.
Description: Join Us! Atlantic City's choice for classic Italian dining. Located on the Dining Level, Capriccio's award winning menu, service and breathtaking views will delight you in every way. We offer: Happy Hour Wed - Fri and Sun 4:30-6:30pm Sunday Brunch 9:30-2pm Balcony seating available (weather permitting) Dinner Wednesday thru Saturday seating begins at 5:30pm and Sunday at 4:30pm.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is by far one of the better Italian restaurants I have ever been to The staff was very helpful. (helping us park our scooters) From the start to finish. It was exciting. We ate there two nights and each night was a delight. Will go back there next visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

A Restaurante experience you need to try. Staff Food, Friendliness a European atmosphere in you own backyard.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We sat outside.. has the best view of any restaurant in AC.. Chef Ed and Jorge provide the best service. I live also in Italia and this is some of the closest food similar, like being there... No rush to eat. We sat one time for 3 hours just enjoying ourselfs. Would also recommend for anniversaries and bithdays.

1  Thank Morris F
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I live in Atlantic City, so I usually don't dine in casinos because there are so many excellent dining options that are less expensive outside the casinos. However, we were going to a show uptown and there are limited dining choices at that end of town, so we thought we'd try Capriccio's. We had heard good things about it. We had a reservation on Saturday night of July 4th weekend, so we were prepared for the worst. Were we ever surprised! The greeter seated us almost immediately. We were placed at a booth facing the ocean. The décor is very Venetian: lots of paintings of masked, renaissance revelers; colors reminiscent of Venice. The service was extremely good. We started with a Caesar Salad and Pepperoni Arrostitti con Granchio Soup. The salad was not huge, but very fresh ingredients and very tasty. The soup was outstanding. The escarole was not at all over cooked, as is often the case in soups with lettuce in them. For entrees, we had the Piccata di Salome and the Flounder Francaise. Both were wonderful. The tiramisu was just average and the gelato was very good. It is a little pricey, and you can get Italian less expensively elsewhere, but this level of Italian cuisine is difficult to find in AC. I would recommend it and we will return.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the pleasure of eating at Capriccio this past weekend. The food was amazing and the portion size more than adequate. The table servcie was outrageous and special care was taken that everything was just perfect. It was my birthday and I can honestly say that the cake I had for dessert was beyond description. If you are ever in AC, I truly recommend a visit for dinner or for their spectacular brunch.