“Best restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capriccio

Capriccio
Reserve with OpenTable
Capriccio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 379 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pacific Ave.
Transit: Atlantic City Jitney on Pacific Avenue. Also cabs are plentiful.
Description: Join Us! Atlantic City's choice for classic Italian dining. Located on the Dining Level, Capriccio's award winning menu, service and breathtaking views will delight you in every way. We offer: Triple 7's Happy Hour Thurs and Fri 4:30-6:30pm Sunday Brunch 9:30-2pm Balcony seating available (weather permitting) Dinner Thursday thru Saturday seating begins at 5:30pm.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Enjoyed an excellent dinner at this elegant Italian restaurant in Resorts. Very attentive service, wonderful oceanfront view. Seafood and pasta dishes were all tremendous. The staff was absolutely one of the best, our waiter Alex made us laughed all night, just Amazing.

Thank you Alex and Jorge.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Barry L

Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“A Jewel In the Atlantic City Ocean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My friend and I went for a concert at another casino. We decided to take a walk on the Boardwalk and pick a restaurant to dine. We did not have any reservations. We first went to Gallagher's steak house at Resorts..they could only give us the table where all the wait staff traffic would interrupt our meal. When they could not give us another seat, we chose to find another restaurant. That brought us to this Amazing Jewel...Capriccio Restaurant. Jorge Romero the Maitre d' took us to a beautiful table with an amazing view of the ocean. He introduced us to our waiter Oscar. Our entire experience was excellent! The waitstaff was fabulous, they were helpful but not intrusive. The food...Oh My Gosh...the food. I had the best shrimp cocktail that I ever ate. My friend had a salad that we are still talking about. I had salmon that was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The asparagus was done to perfection. John had a Ravioli dish that couldn't be touched in taste. We did not have desert because there was no room..but I wished I had ordered one the the Sorbet because it looked fabulous going to another table. We finished with coffee and tea..great tasting and the tea was steeped to perfection! We never felt rushed....Fantastic dining experience...better then the concert we went to! It was the highlight of our evening!

Thank You Jorge, Oscar and waitstaff!

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Kilnaleccoy
New York
“50 anniversary. Dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife picked this restuarant. And it was a home. Run. Beautifully decorated,, soothing colors and furniture . Overlooking the ocean, we asked for table at an ocean window. And it was there waiting for us. The food was superb, quality and great portions . The staff was absolutely one of the best I have experienced,trust me I have been in the business.the matre d. Was. Excellent. His name is George, and he made our. Nite a nite to remember. They treat everyone like a VIP. A great place. Don t miss it. Well worth the money. I have. Spent more and received less at other places. Kudos. Capriccio and. George.

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank ElizabethRoseNewYork
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Best Brunch in the city (and we have tried them all). Service was so great we felt like we were leaving family when we left. 2nd time we have visited and this time was better than the first.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 Thank Vincent C
Rego Park, New York
“The best Italian food in nj”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The best service and a great menu. The place is beautiful and very much like Italy!!!!!! Great choice on the memu

Visited April 2013