Tripadvisor

Waterfront Buffet
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a culinary journey in the Waterfront Buffet at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, with nine diverse food stations offering over a hundred different choices.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We eat here each time we stay at Harrahs. Food is always prepared fresh and there is a huge variety of everything.
Fresh salads, meats,chicken,pizza, fresh cut meats,pasta.
All food palates will be satisfied here. Did I mention, a HUGE variety of food?

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (556)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time here and the only way we would return is for a take out box. The box is $18.99 and is large enough to pack a substantial dinner in. I would stick to more expensive options of salmon, cod, etc. to make it worth. It is most definitely overpriced considering the limited offerings. I have to say, I have never seen such a small salad bar at any buffet...maybe NJ version of Golden Corral (at a very different price though). The 3 stars is for the tasty crab legs (exceeded my expectations) and the young lady who at 9 PM warned us to load the plates, because the food disappears 9:30 on the dot on Friday. In short: too expensive for the offerings.

Date of visit: January 2020
CS_ACR, Owner at Waterfront Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your rating! We will take your rating into advisement so that we can make any needed adjustments. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Vito, Customer Relations

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Quick and easy way to grab a bite. They offer a take out box. Seemed like plenty of offerings for a decent price.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thanks for your review! We are delighted you had a pleasant experience here at The Waterfront Buffet and we hope to have you back again very soon!

Vito, Customer Relations
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City

Reviewed January 2, 2020

The highlight of our meal was the made to order pasta bar. We even went back before going home and got some to go.

Date of visit: December 2019
CS_ACR, Owner at Waterfront Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Deshull:

Thank you for joining us recently and for the great feedback on your visit, cheers!

Wayne, Customer Relations

Reviewed December 28, 2019

We have been coming to this buffet over 20 years. Even when it was surrounded by fish tanks. The food was always outstanding. Something drastic has happened in the past year. At $35 a head you wouldn’t expect to have to get your own drinks. It was Christmas Eve and I expected festive food. What we got was mostly cold food. I will say the salmon was delicious as always. The service was fantastic.
What happened to the salad bar? It shrunk!
All I saw was chicken and fried chicken. They had a bowl of meatballs but nothing to go with them. Fish was cold. Clams were cold. Salmon was as I said delicious. And I guess I’d pay $35 for the dessert bar. You are over the top with your desserts.
I’m sorry but Harrah’s is no longer my hotel, casino, or buffet. In the past year you have not treated us as you have in the past. Something or someone has taken our loyalty and thrown it out the window.
Sorry Harrah’s we told you in April we wouldn’t be back but we figured it’s Christmas so why not. No thanks. It’s been fun and quite a ride. But it’s over
Thanks for the memories
Gary and Penny Walsh

Date of visit: December 2019
CS_ACR, Owner at Waterfront Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in your dining experience. We have forwarded your comments to our food and beverage management team for their review so that we can ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service that you deserve.

Amy, Customer Relations