“Great Seafood Place”

Dock's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Dock's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 413 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Georgia Avenue
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Excellent food, attentive service. Great oyster selection!! Loved the cucumber martini! Can't wait to go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,355)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've known about Dock's for a long time, but we never quite made it there. We showed up on an impromptu dinner on My wife's birthday without a reservation (on a Saturday night). It's a tight place and busy as can be but somehow they got us a seat in pretty short order. We sat at the bar (clam/oyster bar) and had drinks and appetizers while we waited. They had the BEST oysters I've ever had (and about 10 different varieties to boot). The rack of lamb with fried beats was simply AMAZING! Everything from the service on was spectacular and is now certain to be a regular opportunity from now on (only we will definitely be making reservations from now on).

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Seafood sampler for two is a perfect starter while sitting at the piano bar. Wonderful night. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Had dinner last night. My wife said that this was probably the best seafood dinner she has had. I won't give her age but suffice to say she has had many. The oysters were outstanding. My pet peeve is places that don't clean the shell because I like to slurp the whole oyster from the shell. These oysters were magnificent. The main course specials were prepared perfectly. The Chief knows how to cool seafood. They were "goldilocks" ..cooked just right. Service was spot on. Will, our server, provided great recommendations and was impeccable in every aspect of service. Crowded? Yes and reservations are a must for weekend even in Feb. Get out of casino dinning and bask in the best seafood restaurant around.

1  Thank GWW
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food was delicious. I had the beef and reef and it was more than I bargained for. The steak was good and the lobster was huge. Will definately dine there again.