“Great Food”

Dock's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Dock's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 395 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Georgia Avenue
Stratford, New Jersey
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

DEFINITELY WORTH A TRY! Great Food for anniversary or special occasion. Went here for our anniversary and wasn't disappointed. Great piano bar too. Classic!

Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
“Always good food at Dock's”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We went to celebrate our anniversary. I had the pecan crusted salmon....awesome....Great portions and tasted great. We had shrimp cocktail appetizers ...huge and tasted so good. Service is always really good also.

• Visited February 2013
Philadelphia, PA
“Good Meal; Great Piano Bar”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went with a group of our and enjoyed the meal, the fish was fresh and well prepared; a solid good, but not exceptional. Our group really enjoyed the piano bar after the meal. The pianist asked us what songs we want to sing along too and she made it very enjoyable. I would even return just for drinks and piano.

• Visited December 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“Atlantic City Gem”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Decided to have dinner here after reading reviews. We were not disappointed. We showed up on a cold Thursday night at around 6PM without a reservation. We were immediately seated and the restaurant was empty. By 7PM the place was full. Our server was a pleasant young lady named Amy. She explained the specials and we ordered a bottle of wine and two appetizers. My son had the Manhattan clam chowder that came with real clams in the shell and looked like a meal. My husband and I had some of the best fried calamari we have ever tasted. We are very critical of fried calamari because it usually is not fresh and mostly cooked too long ending up in a crunchy, chewy mess. This was tender and light and cooked to perfection. I had the pecan encrusted salmon on a bed of spinach. The salmon was fresh and again cooked to perfection resulting in a perfect texture and taste. The pecan topping had a sweetness to it which I enjoyed, though some may not. The sauteed spinach was also cooked to just al dente and not wilted like you usually get. My son had the nightly special which was a flounder francaise topped with crameat and a sauce. The portion was huge. My husband had the ahi tuna with a rice and spinach accompaniment. My husband likes his tuna rare and again, they were spot on. The service was excellent and though the tables are close togather, I found the atmosphere much like some of the better restaurants we frequent in Suburban Philadelphia where we live. I am recommending this place to everyone! Loved it. And with all the food and a bottle of wine, our bill came to $180 with tip, much less than we would have spent in the better casino restaurants. We had no room for dessert.

• Visited January 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Pretty Good...”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Service was great....white clam chowder was really probably the most delicious I've ever eaten. It seemed like it was clams steamed in onion, white wine & butter with heavy cream added....declicious-what's not to like? We also shared a decent fluke special, not spectacular, but servicible...All in all a nice dinner, but hold on to your wallet....dinner for two with alcohol could be $200 or more