“Worth the effort to get reservations” 5 of 5 stars

Chef Vola's
Ranked #4 of 379 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Worth the effort to get reservations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

After reading all the review we weren't sure what to expect. But we did read that their clams and veal parm on the bone were their specialties. We started with a tomato, mozzarella, & marinated peppers, excellent. We shared the clams in white sauce and they were the best I ever ate. The clams melted in your mouth. Finally the veal which was so tender you didn't need a knife to cut it.

We finished with their creme brulee pie... Out of this world!

Would highly recommend...good luck getting a reservation.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ira S

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Italian meal ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Chef Vola's restaurant is by far one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The food is absolutely amazing, it's like eating in your Italian mom or grandma's kitchen. The portions are huge and the atmosphere is old school. The staff is very welcoming and attentive. If they were to ever move to a fancier location it would take away from their originality. Be sure to bring a great bottle of wine and make reservations far in advance. I am from Chicago with Italian restaurants on every corner, and I will always plan my Atlantic City get aways around returning for a meal at Chef Vola's.

• Visited June 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
“A nice alternative to casino restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Strange location , but great atmosphere.

Definitely try the linguini with white clam sauce as a pasta course if you love clams.

LOVE: veal parm, crab cakes, filet, all pastas, ALL desserts ;)

Not such a fan of: shrimp francese, chicken scarpiello

BYOB -don't forget to bring your own wine

Visited June 2013
delaware
“The best dining in AC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been eating at Chef Vola's for over 25 years.
It is our "go to" place whenever we want a special meal.
They serve things here you can get nowhere else...the salad perfectly dressed and delicious garlic bread, Louise (the owner) even has a secret recipe for her sweet tea. I get the Queen Sirloin each time and I order it smothered in garlic and sautéed carmelized onions.
It is huge, so I'm always eating the leftovers for at least a day afterwards.
My husband gets the Snapper, and they will prepare it any way you like.
The desserts are a special treat, and although they are mostly homemade, we always go with the Frozen Banana Cream Pie, with it ice cream texture and chocolate cookie crust.
This is without a doubt one of our all time favorite places to dine and entertain friends.
The family owned restaurant is not to be missed!

• Visited May 2013
Staten Island, NY
“Food heaven in AC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I make Chef Volas a must every time we come down to AC. FIrst lets start with the wait staff which is exceptional and very attentive. Second the food is by far the best Italian food we have ever tasted especially the Veal Pam on a bone - its to die for!!! And all their desserts are home made and BYOB.

• Visited May 2013