“Old time drinking.”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A few feet off the Boardwalk. Old world feeling. Very old building helps you feel like you are back in time. Cheap beer and cheap food. Limited menu. Sandwiches, fish, fries...EXCELLENT! Some different daily specials. Bartenders in white shirts and bow ties. A must see.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

...and cheap!

Good draughts on special.

I was walking down the Boardwalk thinking of lunch, and there was a gentleman handing out flyers. I'm glad I stopped to take one!

It was 1/2 block from the Boardwalk. My only complaint was it was difficult to navigate through the restaurant/bar to the outdoor seating area. I discovered later that you can also enter via the patio from the off-street parking lot.

The service was good -- I was the only person in the patio at lunchtime. [It was an early lunch 11:30ish.] There were a few people seated at the patio bar. A number of locals came in -- so you know it's good when the locals come for lunch!

I had the Turkey Club and a bowl of soup. Plenty to eat -- I took half the sandwich with me. Also I believe it's open 24/7 and they have accommodations above the pub!

I'd go back for a return visit and would recommend it to others!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

After numerous trips to AC decided on trying the Irish Pub. Stopped in for lunch, and we had a good meal.

The turkey club was good and had quite a bit of turkey on it. Cheesesteak was also good. Service was friendly and efficient.

The fish sandwich was a bit of a joke. Usually in a bar/pub you get a huge piece of fish. It was just 2 little fish sticks on a bun. I understand the price is low, but I've just never been in a bar and gotten a fish sandwich that looked so pathetic.

Sandwiches don't come with fries, but you get a basket for $2, not bad. Refills also are NOT free (really? didn't think this still existed). They may have been cheap and if so then maybe I could see it. We didn't look at the bill to see the price of them, but if they are $1 then no free refills could maybe be ok.

All in all this is probably one of the cheapest places you could go to in AC. The food was average, but the prices make it a good spot to go. A couple of the little things add up (fries/refrills), but it still comes in below the other places around. We will be back, but will just order a water in addition to our beverages and won't get the fish sticks with a bun.

1  Thank Pens4821
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Ambiance, good food. Great place to gather with friends when in AC. Love the decor, a nice casual dining experience

1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had a fish and chips, my girlfriend had a turkey sandwich. Everything was very good. The fries were delicious.
It's in an irish pub, looked like an authentic american irish pub.
Our waiter was very friendly.