“Great for MNF”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
DFW
“Great for MNF”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Staying at the Courtyard across the street looking for a local casual place to eat a light dinner. Decided to sit at the bar. 1st of all NO SMOKEY SMELL AT ALL which was a shocker for a NJ bar. Pleanty of TV's to see both MNF and the BB playoffs. Waitress and bartender all over me (all women and very efficient and nice). Ate 3 selection off the apps menu for dinner...all just a bit differnt in a great way. Bill was less than I expected. I will go back again tomorrow night for some seafood.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Raxtuk6

Annapolis, MD
“so you tipped yourself 19% and would not refill the sodas”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We wanted a family place to eat and this place was recommended by our hotel. We were a party of five - my husband, my mother-in-law, myself and two kids - therefore AC Bar & Grill tipped themselves 19% for our service (mandatory 19% for groups of 5 or more). I really resent being told what to tip - I feel that I should be given the option of choosing the amount of tip based on the service. I may have wanted to give 25% or 15%, however I did not get that choice. The service was ok and I would probably have given a 20% anyway. The food was ok. I had the vegetable crab soup with soggy croutons. My son ordered the whole lobster and most of the meat had this funny white film covering it - which we had to scrape off. Sodas were $2.50 but no refills - another strike against this place - I get free refills at the McDonalds where my meal costs about $7 but not this place where everyone's entrée at my table averaged $25.

• Visited October 2013
MOON TOWNSHIP
“Great little find”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a local. Great seafood choices (although a broiled seafood platter would have been a great choice). Food was great and reasonably priced. Great service. Not too expensive. Would definitely go again when in the area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank CNB15108
Conroe, Texas
“Great seafood”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Our party ordered a variety of seafood. Every dish got great reviews from the group. With most in the $20 to $25 range, prices are not at bargain levels but are reasonable. Servers are pleasant and efficient. After trying a variety of casino buffets and checking prices at their other restaurants I would much rather go back here and work my way through more of the menu.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mister_Boffo
Brick
“great place to eat and drink with friends!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

had a fun tasty meal with great service and atmosphere, perfect for any one staying at courtyard marriott

Visited September 2013