“Not bad, not great.”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Not bad, not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We got free tickets to Dusk as part of the package to go see Savage Men Male Revue. Happy I didn't have to pay full price. Also as part of the package, was a free drink. I'm not sure what Dusk considers a drink other than Bud Light on that free list. We must have asked for about six different mixed drinks and none were applicable to the free drink. We thought maybe they meant it needs to be a drink that has only one type of alcohol in it, so I asked for a screwdriver and they said no. I gave up and paid $12 for a small, over iced, Long Island iced tea. Though it was strong.

The dance floor was small. The VIP area surrounds the dance floor. Honestly, other than providing a place to sit, I didn't see what was so special about it.

The floors were sticky. Spills were not cleaned up.

The bathrooms were very well kept.

Nice plus, they don't require women to wear heels. When we asked about the dress code prior, we were told the only restrictions were no Uggs, sweats or bathing suits.

Not sure I would return. Although the bar where you wait to be admitted seemed great.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank MrsBattsNY

West Palm Beach, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Terrible club music!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went on a Saturday. Paid cover for myself and my beautiful gf. Usually get bottle service but had heard mixed reviews about club. DJ was pathetic. Played Top 40 remixes of Beyonce, Britney, One Direction mixed with some weird 90s rap. Dance floor is very small. Not much bigger then my living room. Obviously would not get bottle service here. Clubs at Golden Nugget, Revel, Borgata, and Trop are superior playing electronic and house music. Too bad because of the great location. Left at 12:30am.

Visited January 2014
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Club in AC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I went for my best friend birthday and choose Club Dusk over Club Providence. It was a great choice. There was no line and no cover charge even though we arrived after 12:30. We went on a Friday night and the dj played a variety of music ranging from hip-hop, to pop, top 40s and old school. I will definitely come back.

Visited December 2013
Baltimore, MD
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Dusk @ Caesar's Palace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I partied at Dusk inside Caesar's Palace Hotel on the Boardwalk this past weekend. I chose Dusk, because their cover charge wasn't as steep as some of the other clubs in Atlantic City. I found a guest list and it cost $5.00 for two people.

The club has a sleek design and a great sound system. The DJ had a good variety of songs from r&b, to hip-hop, pop, and trance. This kept the crowd on the dance floor and the energy high.

Drinks were pricey ($26 for two shots of Patron).

Visited September 2013