“Bill's souvlaki fix”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 16, 2015

I love Bill's. Just was in Atlantic City and told my friend about how good this place was, and off we went.

First, it's just a cool place. The dollar bill covered walls will make a Fed Reserve banker blush. And I like the flags...some people have complained about some of them. I say if you're that easily offended you shouldn't be hanging out in Atlantic City for crying out loud.

Bill's also doubles as a liquor store... you can buy a bottle of liquor for later after finishing up a pretty good pork souvlaki and fries. My friend had a lamb gyro and thought it was a great way to soak up some excess Wild Turkey he had earlier.

Bill's Gyro Souvlaki...as good as rolling a hardway.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

OK, from the boardwalk, you may just want to walk on by. The interior of the restaurant is plastered with one dollar bills. Literally everywhere! It's a restaurant that pays tribute to a time of great simple food. So what if they serve food on paper plates and give you plasticware to eat? It's really all about the delicious food with large portions. Get out of the casinos and the chain restaurants.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015

September 8, 2015 had the gyro special platter gyro, french fried salad +tatsziki sauce

Lots of meat and food. We've had the gyro sandwich before, and that was excellent also

We've been eating there for several years good value for the price.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 27, 2015

Reading other reviews, I can't believe we are talking about the same establishment. We visited for breakfast after receiving a recommendation. Admittedly, the place was packed, but upon seeing how the business is run, it was simply backed up due to irresponsible management. The only person who will take you order is the old man who is trying to prove to himself that he can remember several orders accurately. Sadly, while he may have been able to to this at one time, this was not the case on our visit. We waited almost a half hour to place our order while others around left without being served and also watched other receive incorrect orders. The portions were hefty, but the omelette was "lacey" and clearly overcooked. I don't expect to eat breakfast from disposable products unless I am at a fast food establishment. In good conscience, I cannot recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

We went to billys for breakfast. It was reasonably priced and a great breakfast. The walls are covered in money that patrons have written on and the owners have taped to the wall. Awesome site :)

Date of visit: August 2015