“Best Gryo ANY WHERE !!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bill's Gyro Souvalki

Bill's Gyro Souvalki
Ranked #62 of 393 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Shenandoah, Pennsylvania
“Best Gryo ANY WHERE !!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Bill's is a MUST when visiting Atlantic City!!!!! The Best!!!!! The place is small, but clean, has great gyros.......and also can have a beverage while enjoying your gyro. My friends and I will go there every time!!!! We do not walk by, we make sure we go in!!!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank trishaPA462

Moorestown, New Jersey
“I am a regular at bill's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been visiting Bill's Gyro Souvalki 1-2 times a month for about 3 years. They never,ever leave you disappointed! I have had many a gyro,cheesesteak,Greek salad,and breakfast. The fried flounder and fried shrimp was very good too.
If you can get past the tacky appearance when first walking in you will be rewarded with excellent food and service at a very good price. If you are a dressed to the nines you may feel out of place in Bill's.
The place is a classic definition of a greasy spoon.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank dave3006308
greenbelt, MD
“Hidden gem on the Boardwalk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

This place serves GREAT Greek foods. There is a GYRO stand outside of the Taj, but the gyro costs over a dollar more and is not as good as the one served @ Bill's. Very generous portions. I also went for breakfast. Eggs done as ordered, wheat toast, hash browns, and bacon for $5.95! I can not recommend this place more. The casino restaurants are way over priced and the food is average @ best. Can't wait to get back to Bill's!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank pens1960
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good food, good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Get a Gyro and a shot of Uzo and a beer. Gyros are spot on. Always stop in when in AC, well worth it, well priced

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank P F
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not bad, not memorable-just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

In AC for a concert and after reading Tripadvisor reviews decided we would give Bill's a try. We arrived around 1230pm on a Saturday and there were just a few diners inside. I knew I wanted to try the gyro sandwich with a side of fries and my husband ordered the cheesesteak. It didn't take long for them to prepare the food, which we got to go. The gyro tasted like an authentic gyro sandwich should. I never put salt on any food, but had to on the fries, they were far too bland. My husband said his cheesesteak was good, but it certainly looked like a skimpy one to me when we opened the box. There wasn't much meat and little cheese. It wasn't a bad meal, but it wasn't memorable enough to make us want to return.

• Visited September 2012