“The best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2010

Yesterday, I was looking for a good restaurant In Atlantic city and I found this restaurant. The review says its not much delightful food. In my opinion, its the best food i have eaten. This is a recomended place to eat, atmosphere not all that but overall great.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Eskomobob

Herndon, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply sucks...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

We were on our get away to atlantic city, NJ during last weekend and being an Indian, thought let's have atleast one indian meal during our trip. I searched at google and found this. (lack of planning..didn't read reviews..it was like last minute decision)

First of all, enterance itself gave us signal not to go in, but we didn't get that. Building itself look like set up of some horror movie and furniture has been without polish for decades.

Second of all, they prefer to serve in plastic plate, which i guess ok for a cost they are offering. But if you are picky about that (like my wife), you better stay away from this place.

Food: The most important thing, if it was good, i wouldn't write this. But i gotta tell you, food was simply aweful.
Naan was like base of pizza. :( (Not sure..that guy has ever tasted naan..or simply becoming greedy to make more money)
Curries: Lack of spices and flavours. I can understand they consider to put average spices in buffet considering all guests, but it was uneatable.
Rice: If you like Biryani (Rice) with overcooked(burned would be right word) vegetables, you may like it. But again, lack of spices.
Desserts: They were offering two desserts. One i really liked but other one was simply waste.
I guess this place needs to be renovated and needs better management. The location they have is simply superb. Just across the "Trump Taj Mahal". By renovating building they can attract new customers and by providing good quality food, they can make those customers to come back. But until then, don't expect me or my friends or family to be there..good luck.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Atlnatic city
“Yucks!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2009

I expected it to be a good tikka Punjab in Atlantic city - Horrible
Kindly dont go there Its really dirty - and the lamb is so rough
Theys erve food in throw away plates - dirty place to eat.
Its funny it was in my navigtion system in Zagat - how has Zagat accepted such a place ! I wouldnt beleleive Zagat surveys anymore from now on.
Not worthy at all.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great indain, pakistan, and bangladeshi food... a lil shady though”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2007

great indain, pakistan, and bangladeshi food... a lil shady though

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook