“Delish!”

Dining options: Delivery
Brantford, Canada
“Delish!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

So Delicious! Would never go to Atlantic City without going back there. The prices are so cheap, it makes me wonder how they make money. You will be shocked to see the place, as it is pretty run down but relax, go in & enjoy. Next to Kentucky Fried, it is the best I've ever had. The fries look uncooked but don't worry, they are fully cooked & delicious, just like the chicken. You do not even need salt on the fries. The only bad part is when you get home after your holiday you crave it.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Bellarun

“Right up my alley.”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This was right up my alley, cheap and good. when you hear my husband saying" this was one of the best fried chicken he has every eat" you better believe it. The breast of the chicken was so juicy(i do not eat breast) and good. i would eat their anytime i go back to AC.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank nadus30
Philadelphia/Atlantic City [dug-in]
“Try some fried chicken for carryout”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Slightly spicy chicken, but not too spicy. Children will like it.
I was planning on getting Popeye's carryout. But for some reason it was closed that day. I walked up the street and less than a block away, I saw a poster in Crown Fried Chicken's window for '8 pieces for $7.99'. So I went in & ordered the special for carryout and it was great. The chicken doesn't have breading and it's seasoned with some yummy slightly spicy spices & it was so good that I ate 4 pieces in one sitting.
This is the first time I've had Crown Fried Chicken and this one is near the bus station. There is another one at 1238 Atlantic Avenue which probably has better street parking

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank rship1
brooklyn
“clucking good chicken”
Reviewed February 13, 2008

There is a Crown Fried Chicken right here in my neighborhood and it's good to go on weekends when I don't want to cook. We usually go for the the 13 peice family pack, with bisquits, mash w/gravy & coleslaw. It only cost $12.99. Now that's good eating!

2 Thank Blazing777