“Try some fried chicken for carryout”
Review of Crown Fried Chicken - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crown Fried Chicken
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Slightly spicy chicken, but not too spicy. Children will like it.
I was planning on getting Popeye's carryout. But for some reason it was closed that day. I walked up the street and less than a block away, I saw a poster in Crown Fried Chicken's window for '8 pieces for $7.99'. So I went in & ordered the special for carryout and it was great. The chicken doesn't have breading and it's seasoned with some yummy slightly spicy spices & it was so good that I ate 4 pieces in one sitting.
This is the first time I've had Crown Fried Chicken and this one is near the bus station. There is another one at 1238 Atlantic Avenue which probably has better street parking

2  Thank rship1

Reviewed February 13, 2008

There is a Crown Fried Chicken right here in my neighborhood and it's good to go on weekends when I don't want to cook. We usually go for the the 13 peice family pack, with bisquits, mash w/gravy & coleslaw. It only cost $12.99. Now that's good eating!

2  Thank Blazing777