“Great NJ pizza joint”

Pizza King
Ranked #210 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We visited here on 8/8/12. We were staying at Trump Plaza and wanted some authentic cheap NJ pizza. The doorman recommended this place and it was within walking distance from the hotel (3 blocks). I would strongly not recommend walking this at night because it is NOT a nice section of town once you step off the boardwalk. I am very familiar with AC, so I was not afraid, but it might scare some.
Now be prepared... this place is definitely a JOINT! No fancy stuff. The restaurant itself is dated and in need of repair. But the pizza was AWESOME cheesy goodness. We got a large plain pizza for $10 and it was about 16" round. We took it back to the hotel and me and two kids destroyed it. I love pizza joints like this...yummy for a cheap price!

Reviewed May 3, 2011

Cheap food that is okay. Got a large pie and a whole cheesteak for $13. Great price, but I've eaten much better Pizza and Cheesteaks.