“Average experience” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Celebrity Corner

Celebrity Corner
Ranked #234 of 393 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Colonie, New York
“Average experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had breakfast here one morning on our trip. It was a decent place for breakfast. It's nothing flashy, and I was a little confused about the setup so early in the morning. (You order your food at the counter, find a boot to sit at within the restaurant, they call your number and they bring the food to your table.) The food was good. The waitstaff is a little hard to understand as they have pretty thick European accents.

Visited July 2013

“Don't waste your time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Skimpy on meat for cheesesteaks then not very good once you are finally served. Ketchup is so runny it barely sticks to the fries. Poor service to boot! Just walk on by...

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Lori R
Columbus, Ohio
“Horrible service and gross food. Don't waste your money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am absolutely baffled at how this restaurant has has decent reviews. I had stopped to eat there with my husband and mother because we we're interested in the seafood platter they had on their menu that was less than $20. When we asked what the 'catch of the day' was, she replied, AND I QUOTE "We don't have a catch of the day, it's something we say like blah blah blah with crab cakes and clams." That should have been our first clue to leave. They didn't even have the other ingredients for the platter, so I subbed for a chicken gyro. While waiting, I looked around to see the two other guests in the restaurant looked very displeased with their food (one man left with his food still on the table). I eventually got my gyro, the chicken was extremely dry, only half of my gyro had onions and the other half had what I am assuming is greek sauce. My mother got a hamburger which was clearly a cheap frozen patty that lacked of taste. Had she known she was going to spend $10 on a gross frozen hamburger, we would have gone to McDonalds. Don't waste your money.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sara B
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Celebrity Corner worth a visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was gambling at the Atlantic Club on a saturday night and went to the casino bar The Dizzy Dolphin. It was packed and since cocktail service on the casino floor was a little slow I decided to walk on the boardwalk and find a place to wet my whistle.
I sat at the bar and ordered a bottled domestic light beer $5.00 ouch! But I did notice you could get a whole pitcher for $8 or $9. Unfortunately I didn't notice this until I was leaving. Service seemed ok and friendly. The bartender was a cute brunette and she seemed nice.
I have passed by Celebrity Corner a hundred times but this was my first visit.
During the summer they have a few tables out on the boardwalk so you can have a drink and get something to eat while you people watch. But just beware on weekends during the summer the place seems to attract a lot of younger people who can get loud.

• Visited September 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“skip breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Did not enjoy breakfast at all. Scrambled eggs were literally brown (yuk!), soft "toast", horrible sausage. The potatos and bacon were ok tho. Definitely can find better breakfast elsewhere.

• Visited August 2012