“Best of the Best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Berlin, NJ
“Best of the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This is the by far the best sub you will ever eat. I have been getting these subs for over 50 years and they are always great. The amount of meat and cheese added to the fabulous roll is heaven. Get there early because the line is very long waiting for takeout. Get a whole and take half to the beach, you will think about the other half the rest of the day. I ride down to get four whole subs and take them on vacation. Love this place.

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

We went here at the recommendation of our bartender from the night before and we're so glad we found out about it. The walls are filled with pictures of famous people that have eaten there and the subs are fantastic. Definitely get the smaller size as they're also huge! Will definitely be going back next time I'm in Atlantic City.

• Visited March 2014
Lancaster, PA
“wow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

The subs are enormous and full of good stuff. Well worth the $14 price. I bought 3 for 6 people. We had them for lunch as well as dinner. Just thinking of them makes me hungry. The people who make them are very friendly also. Would definitely go back -- wish they had a place in our area.

• Visited June 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“One of the best subs I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I heard that this was the home of the sub sandwich and just had to check it out. A simply fantastic experience. Great staff, atmosphere, and decor. However, that all comes second to the subs. The "Half" is a foot or so long, and the "Whole" is twice the size. The Half-size filled me up all day, while a Whole could probably just about feed a family of four. I went for the Italian - massive amounts of salami, provolone, onion, lettuce, spicy peppers - just amazing. Extremely tasty and so much of it! So very glad, we decided to head away from the boardwalk for this gem.

• Visited June 2014
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Me, my best friend and my husband went this weekend and we're shocked at the high quality, cleanliness and speedy service of this hidden gem! You can get a sub as long as your arm for 15$.They do not skimp on toppings and the bread is always fresh as they get fresh rolls from the bakery across the street from the shop a few times a day.p.s. i have a sensitive tummy and the food from this place did not bother me at all.