“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Original LoPresti's Pizza & Grill

The Original LoPresti's Pizza & Grill
Ranked #132 of 379 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Lewisville, North Carolina
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We ate here with our two children and found the food to be really good. I had a steak sandwich, which was huge and fresh. This turned out to be one of my favorite meals in AC, even though it was just a quick, late-night meal. My children tried two different slices of pizza and they loved them... real New York style with plenty of flavor. The prices were some of the best on the boardwalk. I also tried pizza from another vendor later that week but it couldn't touch the flavor and quality of Lo Presti! The only negative is that the music being blasted from the loudspeakers was just too loud and it really made it hard for me to communicate with the staff, probably causing me to order less than I might have otherwise. Great place though and I'll definitely be back!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank ScottAyers

Bethesda, Maryland
“Noise Level Too High”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went here based on TripAdvisor recommendations. The noise of music being played on loudspeakers was so loud that we bought desserts and left for a quieter location.

There is limited outdoor seating.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
Shamong, New Jersey
“Great lemonade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My girlfriend and I took our three girls here yesterday. Everyone loved everything. The pizza, the cheese fries, the funnel cake, the strawberry funnel cake and my favorite, the lemonade. For day out for the family!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 2TravelLuvers
Providence, Rhode Island
“Cheap and good!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nice little pizza and snack place on the boardwalk.....the funnel cakes are huge and delicious!! Special feature is the opera music blaring from the speakers! Great time!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank timntracey
Baltimore, MD
“Great soft serve ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is for the location on the boardwalk just north of Bally's. I go there every time I am in Atlantic City for their soft serve chocolate ice cream, which I get in a cone. It's delicious, and the best I have had on the boardwalk. This time it was a little different in that I brought someone with me who said that they also thought that the ice cream was great.

They have two sizes for ice cream cones, but the small one is about the right size, since it's not particularly small.

I have never tried anything else there, and I'm not inclined to since I really don't like to eat outside. (I make exception for ice cream cones).

• Visited June 2011