“Great eats”

Perry's Cafe & Deli
Ranked #34 of 395 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Walnutport, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Good food and prices. I hope this is the place near howard johnsons because it was truely good, and in the morning and officier walked in and welcomed everyone was very friendly , it reminded me of someone who the area knew and he was so friendly to everyone.

Visited September 2012

Edison, NJ
“Come where the locals eat -- breakfast is excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you want a good diner in Atlantic City, come to Perry's. After years of eating mediocre breakfasts, I stumbled upon Perry's, a favorite among locals. The last time I ate there, I had a bacon cheese omelet with a side of sausage, home fries, and rye toast. Other members of my party had eggs and pancakes.

All the food was good, and I was pleased that Perry's used large-link sausage (i.e., dinner sausage), which is rarely used for breakfast in South Jersey. Service at Perry's is good, and the food comes quickly. Perry's is noticeably inexpensive. The area around the diner did not look great, but since I was there in the morning, and there were a lot of police eating there, Perry's seemed safe.

• Visited July 2012
Japan
“Good Food/Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Excellent Breakfast! Found Perry's menu in a book at our resort and liked the prices, so we strolled the short 2 blocks over to try it. We were seated immediately by a very friendly hostess. The waitress came right away to take drink orders and left our menus. The food came shortly afterwards. I had pancakes and home fries which were delicious. Much better than Bob Evans back home. My dad had eggs, sausage, gravy and toast and ate every bite. My sister tried the BLT, with crispy bacon, which she liked. All the food was delicious and a great value for the money. Try it!

• Visited August 2012
Washington, DC
“Satisfactory”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had low expectations based on reading reviews on trip advisor and our expectations were met. The veggie omlet was good, the home fries were so so, and the coffee was terrible. Service was also average.

Visited August 2012
Holbaek, Denmark
“Breakfast here!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Real nice place and great service. Good american breakfast place and prices that are much lower than the Boardwalk! Would go there anytime again. I recommend the FRUITBOWL! Nice and fresh with any dish! BUT please do something about your guest restrooms!!!!!!!!!