“Fantastic Pizza!!”

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Pizza!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were staying in a hotel in Atlantic City, and had Jonuzi deliver to our hotel room. This is the best pizza ever! It made all other pizza that I have ever had pale in comparison! Really delicious, fast, and affordable! We also ordered wings, and they were good, but the pizza is the star attraction! I stuck the wings in the room refrigerator, and ate them the next day for breakfast and lunch. I liked the wings a lot better the second day.

I was really impressed with how they delivered the food to us. They included plenty of paper plates, lots of napkins, and utensils along with our order. The wings were wrapped up tightly in foil, and then put in a Styrofoam container so that they didn't get messy or leak on something. Eating wings and pizza can get messy even in a restaurant, so I really appreciated Jonuzi including all the extras with our order!

Great place, and just this pizza alone makes me want to go to Atlantic City once a month!

• Visited October 2013

“The best tuna subs!!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Everybody can't make tuna subs, they just can't! But this place gets it!!! Just got one out of curiosity here, I finally found a place that knows how to make good tuna for a sub! Better than White House sub shop. In fact doesn't even come close! So good it will make you cry! Ok, I didn't cry, but I was super happy after a few bites!!!!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Terrence L
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Good takeout pipzza”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Can't say too much about this place, as all we did was get a large plain takeout pizza, but it was very good.

Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“Great Pizza and Steak sub”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stop by --nice job very nice --get a pizza real fresh hot --great taste --I stop off from work get a pie Mike does a good job

• Visited May 2013
New Jersey
“ALWAYS A GOOD PIZZA AND STEAK SUB”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Yes good pizza and steak sub . The guys there make a good pizza fresh and deliever there always good made very well stop there always

Visited September 2012