“Mr Andy Cook”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Albany Avenue
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Great place amazing meal apart from waitress being massively unhappy with our $57 tip when we left. When I said goodbye she wouldn’t look At me and just nodded which kind of ruined our otherwise amazing meal.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank AndrewBimCook

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Built in 1912, this historical landmark is still fantastic. Great bar with friendly servers, explaining all signature drinks. Next walked up 2 flight of stairs to a lovely room for a private dinner. Appetizers came coming with mini burgers, beets with goat cheese, chilled jumbo shrimp and battered lobster rolls. Tuscan bean soup was a bit spicy for me. The main entree of lobster thermador and filet mignon was terrific. Just wish there was more lobster. Wonderful servers and how they managed to carry trays up 2 flights of stairs is utterly amazing.

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Everything was excellent from the moment we stepped inside.
This was my second time here, but my first on their second floor. The decor is much more to my taste on this floor.
The food was awesome, with every item we had being good.
We will definitely be coming back when we are in Atlantic City!

Reviewed March 11, 2019

A large party of adults. Very nice venue with a long history (est. 1912). Most enjoyed their food. The crab salad appetizer was great! Cesar salad enjoyed by all but one. Filet mignon was just OK. Not amazing. Flounder, excellent. Wine mark up only 2x, not 3x as some restaurants do.

Service left much to be desired. Water glasses not refilled for 30 min at one point. Side dishes came out AFTER we finished the main course! Deserts were very good.

Overall, it was OK but nt spectacular. Bill was 75$ per person on average.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Had a delicious dinner and drinks on a warm March day. Staff was excellent and so was our meal. I had the Reef and Beef which was outstanding and my wife has the seafood risotto which was also excellent. Had the crab and spinach dip appetizer to start and the potatoes au gratin as a side. Again, everything was excellent. They finished of the meal with a cupcake with a candle for my wife which was hard to eat only because we were both stuffed. We will eat here again or may try one of their other restaurants. For wine drinkers they have one hell of a selection