“WHAYOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hooters
Ranked #82 of 393 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Porto, Portugal
“WHAYOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

OK
What do you expect; it is a HOOTER’S… so it is basic food, in a fun environment…NOTHING ELSE. It can’t get any simpler than that.

POSITIVE POINTS:
Nice atmosphere, right on the boardwalk, with a nice outside seating area and yes,… full of people having fun, and just relaxing.

The server that attended to my needs (Sarah) was fantastic, super friendly, and really served me professionally with a smile. I think that was exactly what was missing from some of the other servers… a smile, since looking around, I consider myself lucky to have found Sarah as my server… honestly, she was really pleasant and professional.

There is not much more to say about this place, since it is a HOOTER’S… and you get what you expect.

OK… about the food… I just had the wing and a couple of beers. As good as you can expect in a place like this.

NEGATIVE POINTS:
Looking around, I thought that they were a little unorganized. But.. HEY!!! … that is just my opinion.

When the place fills up, I think the kitchen becomes slower.

SUMMING UP:
As simple as it gets, this is a HOOTER’S… and that is exactly why you cannot and should not expect too much. It is basically a "fast food" restaurant, served by good looking hostesses. I was lucky to have a pleasant server… so I rate it good, but I did see other tables been served a little unprofessionally I thought.

Will I come back?… depends on the mood I am in at the moment of choosing food. For a fast food type restaurant (that I would consider this to be)… it is better than the usual hamburger places that are well known. Obviously, for an upper scale meal, this is a place to be avoided.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Fast and friendly service! Got our food quick!!! Our waitress, Ariel, checked on us often to make sure everything was good and explained items on the menu very well. Food was amazing!! Only regret is we didn't order extra to bring home!

New York City, New York
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Not a men's hangout. Girls are cute, not sexy. Families are there. Wings are fries best bet. Prices are 12-15 pp

Visited April 2014
1 Thank bigherb
Atlanta, GA
“Great for a quick bite.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Awesome place on the boardwalk for a quick bite for lunch. Located at the Tropicana - Great location and service!

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Perfect Boardwalk Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Restaurant is conveniently located on the boardwalk which we noticed after a morning walk and had the best lunch ever! Service was quick and professional, best part of the weekend!

• Visited June 2014