“Atlantic City Hooters inside Tropicana is Great”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #70 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited this place in october on a saturday night, was not packed great service.
the food was good and came out quick. this place is a good spot to eat at if your on the go. I may add the drinks are ok. nothing special about their drinks, I think if you get a mixed drink they add more fruit juice and other juice to it then alcohol that to me seems like they rip you off, or they water it down with ice cubes, just get beer next time.

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great service and great food. I had the chicken cobb salad which was amazing. Usually I when going to hooters I prepare myself for average, tasteless food. I was very pleasantly surprised this time.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a great Hooters restaurant. To be honest we were disapointed with a few of our favourite US restaurants in Atlantic City and felt that they werent up to their normal standards but there were no problems with Hooters. The food was fantastic and plentiful, as always its great value for money. Theres a flow of drink, sports channels on all the time, the waitresses were lovely and friendly and the atmosphere was just what we wanted. We got a plate of wings which was enormous and I can reccommend cheesy fries!!! Its always good fun to eat and drink at Hooters.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was extremely entertained by the waitresses they were very attentative and friendly.ihope to go there again.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We really do go to Hooters for the Good food. You Won't find it at this location( Boardwalk & Trop Casino). The wings were under cooked when we asked them to cook a little longer they then burned them. We also had some other things that were sub par. It was not the servers faught so we still gave her the 20% tip. This meal was are worst ever at any Hooters. If you just want a beer than feel free but if you really want good food skip this Hooters. Any place can have a bad day but this was are SECOND bad meal from this Hooters.