“poor food, tired looking servers”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #74 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

food order messed up, hooters girl argued so we said whatever, food below average, girls looked way over tired, like why we even here at work, just bleh

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We visited Hooters on Sept 25th. There was nothing else open at the Tropicana. The wait staff was very friendly and the manager on duty stopped at every table to check in.

We split the boneless wings. We asked if we could split the order with 2 different sauces but they said no. I dont know why that would be a problem but they wouldnt do it. We also ordered the tater tots. Both were good. The music/tv was quiet when we went but it gets louder at night.

I would recommened for a quick bite or to drink and get some munchies while watching the game.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Be prepared to be stuff. Great sports bar, lovely drinks. Would be there again. Friendly service . Speed is above the norm.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This is my second time visiting a Hooters restaurant and while I enjoyed my first visit, this one was very disappointing. Our server was very inattentive - example she finally asked my partner if he wanted another beer but then walked off without asking me if I wanted another drink (my glass was empty). The food was terrible - the curly fries tasted cold and stale, as if they'd been sitting out for a long time. The cheesesteak was okay and the tator tots were fine but overall it just wasn't very good at all. Oh and the free wifi wasn't working. Wished we'd gone somewhere else, I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

food sickness, dirty atmosphere, take advantage of young women by making them wear practically nothing