“Average”
Review of Diva's Do AC - CLOSED

Diva's Do AC
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Having seen a similar show in Vegas, this did not compare. There was no background for most of the acts, the lip syncing was out of sync, and the male back up dancers were also out of sync. Very amateurish. As far as the acts, the men dressed as the Divas were better looking than most women. J Lo was stunning, as was Liza Minelli. Joan Rivers was funny. A fun show to see to break up your night for an hour.

2  Thank tjmacri

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Some were good, some just ok, but the people in front of us were having such a good time I wondered if I was missing something!

1  Thank Roz R
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Joan stole the show as he hosted the night but Patti & Dolly were great and Prince was awesome. We didn't really think J-Lo was that great and got a little scared when he was the opening act but the rest of the troop really picked up the slack. Go grab a drink after the show at ProBar so you don't have to wait forever in a cattle call for the elevators.

3  Thank RedheadRunning
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have to say that Joan is even better than the real Joan ( and I'm a real fan of the real Joan). Prince is Fabulous , looks like the real thing AND DANCES like the real thing. Dolly's Jolene is AMAZING. LOVE Patti laBelle and Liza too. I would watch this show every night if I could, it's better than TV. Over the top GREAT! I urge you see the show, It's so uplifting that it will actually change your life ( at least for 1 night )

2  Thank bellpersonnicky
Reviewed May 7, 2013

the Joan Rivers impersonator was hilarious as he "gary" hosted the Diva show. There are a lot of inferences to him being a maledressed as a women. not a show for kids. Liza Mellani look alike was good but the songs were to long and show tuney for my taste. Prince stole the show.

4  Thank sweetpecantandy