“Only Average”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Only Average”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very smoky, while on the casino floor ordered a drink, the hostess was Angry,Bored or did not care, told me No vodka was avalabile on the Floor, and only 1 Beer was served. Drink I got was Rum and coke, tasted very watered down, later I got a Cup of Coffee, no taste just warm colored water. the bad part is you pay $10.00 to park regardless of your card status, I think that is way to High to pay when your getting bad drinks and service !!

• Korean first
Ocean City, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“casino visit”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

large casino. everyone friendly. easy access to boardwalk. wish I could have been lucky at the slots, but there are so many different ones, more than other casinos.

Boothbay Harbor, Maine
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Loose track of time”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This place is amazing. It has many levels and breezeways that connect to each other. It is of many different walks of life. We went in there and lost track of time. It suddenly becams 2a.m.!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Service and Rooms are Sub-par”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This was my first visit staying overnight at the Trop. When I arrived on Thursday, I checked in at The Quarter. I asked for a room upgrade and paid the $30 for it. The customer service rep asked which tower I would like to stay. I initally wanted to stay in the tower that was connected to The Quarter, but was told that the other tower had been remodled and that one hadn't. So we were booked into the South Tower room 1587. The room was spacious, with a separate seating area of a sofa, lounge chair, coffee table, endtable, and tv. there was an additional round table in front of the window with two chairs, which is where we set up our laptops. the view was beautiful over looking the ocean. The bathroom was clean. We couldn't get the tv's to work. Also the wallpaper was peeling off the wall. We were told that the tv system was down. Bummer, but whatever. We had a lot better things to do. The one thing I didn't like was that the amount of electric outlets available were non existant. I had to unplug things to plug in my laptop and phone. My friend also had a laptop that needed to be plugged in. Also, this room does not offer anywhere to dock an Ipod or Iphone. I like to listen to music when getting ready and I had to use my laptop for this.
The bed was comfortable.
We didn't do any gambling, but I love that it's connected to The Quarter which is my favorite place in Atlantic City. I've eaten and played in The Quarter many times, I just never stayed at The Trop when I did. Friday morning, hungover and starving I opened the ammenties book that is supplied on the coffee table. It said advertised there is 24 hour room service and it had an extensive breakfast menu. But when I called, THE KITCHEN DIDN"T OPEN TILL 3PM! Not cool.
I more than likely will not stay at The Trop again. I've stayed at Ceasers and at Revel. The rooms at those casinos were amazing and so was the service there is no comparison.

Visited February 2013
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Nice casino, good variety of machines, clean. Not very smokey while we were there. I do wish they had more video poker machines. You had to really serach for them. Other than that, we went in, hit a few hundred dollars and left ahead. TIP-Don't stay too long and put your money back in.

Visited November 2012