“Fun Show!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun Show!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Karen Rontowski hosted the evening for two other comics, Jay Black and Greg Morton. All three were just hysterically funny and we had a great time. They have a new expanded theater inside the Quarter so it's very nice--highly recommended!

Visited July 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Seating at the Comedy Stop is first come first serve so it is advisable to get there at least a half hour before the show. A small bar can provide refreshments and seating while you wait. My husband and I were lucky to be seated at a table directly center and in front of the stage where we were able to interact with the comedians. The show usually has three comics and the venue changes every Monday. We saw the a show on its closing night but we enjoyed it immensely and will return to see shows in the future

Visited June 2013
Tuckerton, New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Fun and Funny!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We saw three comics, and they were all very funny. This comedy club is not inexpensive -- we went on a Friday night, and tickets were $27 each. There's also a one drink minimum, which doesn't have to be alcoholic. We got popcorn served in a red & white striped bag, had our one drink apiece, and then got mozzarella sticks. The food is not the reason you go there, though it wasn't bad. I used to go to the comedy clubs in NYC, and always felt jammed into tight spaces. This was completely different -- we had a comfortable amount of space around us. We were on the perimeter of the audience, so we actually had space behind us. Our server was very efficient; they all work hard. And the comedians were veterans of comedy clubs. The minimum age to get in is 18, probably because of the mature nature of the jokes. A fun evening, for sure!

Annapolis, Maryland
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Laugh out loud”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great comedy club in a hoppin town. Professional talent well versed in a job that has to be the most difficult in show Biz. Making the public forget and laugh.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Terrible maitre d - comics and servers were great!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I've seen close to 10 shows at the AC Comedy Stop over the years and never had a bad experience until my most recent visit.

My party contained four people and we were seated in the stadium seats. The seat size and pitch is incredibly small...I am 5'4" and my knees touched the seat in front of me.

I can understand if that's is all the seating that was left but after we were seated we saw other parties of four seated at the tables.

On our own we moved to an empty table and after the maitre d came over to yell at us I'm glad me moved on our own instead of asking because he was obviously unconcerned with our confort satisfaction.

He eventually just walked away be ause the only way I was moving from that table is if we were refunded our $27 per person tickets.

The comics and servers were wonderful.

Unfortunately I will not be back because it doesn't matter the order in which you arrive and no one should have to sit in those stadium seats. The maitre d was an unfair jerk.