“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Delaware & States Avenues
Transit: Jitney stop right in front of the porperty.
Gillette, Wyoming
“Amazing!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had the prix fixe menu which is available Mon-Fri 5:30pm-7 pm. It was amazing. The steak was just the right size portion, and perfectly done. The sushi was some of the best I've had. Very fresh and well made. Dessert was perfect. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank dwc151

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“A great surprise for a casino restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

After walking through the Revel Casino and becoming highly disappointed with the restaurants (selections, prices and attitude), we escaped to the boardwalk and were rescued by the friendly people at Showboat. We checked the menus and wandered into Scarduzio's around 9:00pm on Saturday Night on Labor Day weekend. Even though they had no available tables in the main dining room, we were informed that we could dine in the bar area, enjoying the same menu. We were seated immediately and treated to a fabulous meal. I ordered a 16 oz. pork chop, which was grilled to perfection accompanied with a roasted head of garlic and delicious assorted breads. I was so amazed with the quality and flavor of my entree, that I was able to fully enjoy the ambiance and relaxing environment of this establishment. Usually, I am not impressed with casino restaurants but this one broke the mold. I would highly recommend Scarduzio's.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank hairydiver
Pembroke, MA
“Great Family Dinner”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

We made our annual family trip to Atlantic City and had a wonderful dinner at Scardusio's at the Showboat. They had a great $39 pre-fix menu which included soup or sushi, salad or pasta, filet mignon or chicken plus coffee and desert. Our server Nikki was top shelf and made every effort to make sure our three young children were not bored at dinner. A great value for a high- end streak house. They also have a great lounge with fantastic bartenders. We would highly recommend you make a reservation when visiting Atlantic City. The entire wait staff were extremely friendly and attentive.

1 Thank Joseph K