“excellent service, very good food.”
Review of Il Verdi

Il Verdi
Ranked #53 of 396 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Baldwin, New York
“excellent service, very good food.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Superior wait staff and fine dining experience. Food presentation beautiful and all dietary restrictions were easily met.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank HappyIsland12

NY
“Superb food, slow service”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had dinner here last night and it was really superb. I had the filet mignon which was probably the best steak I;ve ever had. Cooked perfectly, tender, delicious. DH had the veal with marinara sauce....declared delicious, too. Certainly no complaints about the food: everything well-presented and one thing I did like was the reasonable portion sizes: not too big, not skimpy/
Yes, this place is expensive. We had the prix fixe dinner at $35 each. Other things on the menu were far more pricey. This was a good deal at $35.
Wish the servers were a little friendlier and a lot faster. We waited 10 minutes for a menu!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank crickerpicker
Jackson, New Jersey
“What a great experience!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went to Il Verde last night with friends for a late dinner. The restaurant is nicely decorated and the service was impeccable.

They had a three course special yesterday and the options were varied. I started with a Caesar salad that was just perfect, adorned with croutons and fresh ground pepper.

I had the salmon special that was served with crab meat over risotto and had a side of asparagus. It was delicious! My husband chose the Filet Mignon and was very pleased with that too.

We finished up with Tahitian Vanilla Creme Brulee, Amaretto Cheescake, coffee and cappochino.

I highly recommend Il Verde. The service was absolutely wonderful and they did not rush us through our meals. Definitley give them a try!

• Visited May 2014
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“My new favorite a restaurant”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. Quite literally, the best steak I ever have eaten.

Service was impeccable from the hostess to the waiter to the manager that stopped by to check on our meal.

We had a late reservation but we're not in the least bit rushed.

Hate to say it but I think it's better than Chef Volas.

1 Thank billyandbobthedog
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
“Very Nice”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had our appetizer, calamari, tasty, tender excellent. Then as our entree we had a lobster stuffed with crab meat, very tasty, but very, very expensive. My creme brulee was one of the best that I've had.

Visited March 2014