“Great spa!”
Review of Exhale - CLOSED

Exhale
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Had a great spa day here! Facility is beautiful, staff was wonderful, my facial was the best I have had yet. Will come back again with friends. I hope the bar in the bath house is open by then!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I can't wait to go back! The "Flow", signature therapy, is amazing! And visit the Bathouse with the Salt Room,

Reviewed August 30, 2012

What an amazing experience!
The spa is amazing, although its hidden in a wide white hallway!
The check in was great, Olivia knew my name and my service I was having.
The attendant was great, an showed me
This amazing bathhouse.. That has a bar ( open soon? ) has a pool and chairs and a salt room that was calm
And peaceful. My massage therapist Carmen was incrediable, she was so good, I would def go back to her.

What a great day, they even gave us passes to the outdoor pool, where we spent the rest of the day.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I wasn't staying at the REVEL but decided to spend the day at the Spa, and get a massage. I thought I would use the fitness/gym but apparently you have to be staying at the hotel to use the gym. This didn't make sense to me, but in any case, I just went in anyway and nobody seemed to mind!

The Spa facilities are top notch with a central male/female area with whirlpools and lounges. There are also separate male and female areas with steam rooms etc.

I had a deep tissue massage which was one of the best I have ever had. The day pass includes the use of the In/out pool and deck. As Arnold says.....I'll be back!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Not only is the facility immaculate, the service is exceptional. Amanda, one of the receptionist, is very personable and is very customer friendly. Ask for her! The services are very professional, Calista and Jessica are the best for a couples massage. The facilities are fantastic as well! Worth every dollar!