“Fantastic fresh food with a view” 5 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oriental Ave & Connecticut Ave
Description: In the Revel Resort Hotel
NJ
“Fantastic fresh food with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Last night our waiter Nick and his manager as well as the buss staff provided us with a very memorable dinner from the king crab in cream sauce we shared to some kick butt risotto and shrimp with citris beurre blanc sauce (not on menu) to the souffle. Great view too.

1 Thank Michaelsreview

Reading, Pennsylvania
“A date to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary with a night at Revel, and dinner at Azure. I expected this meal to be excellent, and I was not disappointed.The table had an amazing view of the ocean. The staff were accommodating and courteous, our fish dinners were prepared perfectly, and the wine suggested by our waiter paired perfectly with dinner. Our chocolate cake (like lava cake) was the perfect touch, and they took the time to write "Happy Anniversary" on the plate.
We will definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank dwert5
new jersey
“Excellent food, but a bit pricy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Azure was worth the price as the food was excellent, and if I had a seat by the windows overlooking the boardwalk and ocean, I would have given it five stars. The booth by the kitchen was comfortable, but I kept looking over at the view and tables by the window and wished for the price we were paying, that I was there. Great dishes, Good drinks...just ask for a table by the window, it is much better..

Wayne, NJ
“Best Tapas we had!! A+++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The prices are not bad considering your in a casino. We loved all the tapas we ordered. We had 6 tapas for the two of us. Our favorite was the lamb meatballs, delicious! We also had their specialty Martini which was very different than anything you would normally drink, but it went great with the meal. Highly recommend. We also went to the continental which is another tapas place by Cesear's but Azure has them beat.

Visited June 2013
NYC
“Great meal - come here when you want to splurge or celebrate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Food: Shared the crab cake and tuna tartar appetizer. Beautiful presentation; Good size. For dinner I had their fish special - lightly fried dover sole with fingerling potatoes. They de-boned table side which I always like to watch. We shared their souffle for desert. I wouldn't recommend it but I think that's just me - everyone else enjoyed!

Decor: Romantic; everything is new and fancy. High ceilings, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. You can also see inside the kitchen which I though was really cool.

Service: Informed staff; made great recommendations on what to order. Was treated very well and felt welcomed in the restaurant. I hope to go back soon.