“Never, ever disappointed”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Staten Island, New York
“Never, ever disappointed”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It's not often you go to an Asian restaurant and see alot of Asian patrons. This was our first clue to try Lillies. Well we have been back over 27 times now and we have never been disappointed in the quality and the variety. The service is outstanding and the prices are so reasonable. I have tried almost everything on the menu. The appetizers are plentiful and tasty. I have the Hong Kong fried noodles with seafood, the hot pan thai, Vietnamese pho and more things than you can imagine. Can you believe that every dish was delicious. Well, it was. If you are in the Golden Nugget and get a yen for delicious Asian cuisine, look no further.

• Visited March 2013

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“stinky sushi”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I don't care to dine by myself on Business trips so I went to the restaurant and ordered two rolls to take back to my room. The service was very nice except when, who I think was a manager and a employee, were shouting in chinese/japanese in the middle of the restaurant. I was glad I was taking mine to go. Service was quick. However, the sushi was NOT good. the proportions were off. Too much rice. I also came up with a upset stomach with in 20 minutes of eating it. so I am quite leery of every eating there again. I love sushi and thought being on the coast I would enjoy this. I did not. I would recommend going to the Chart Hose at the same hotel.

• Visited March 2013
Upstate NY
“very poor service. $6 tea.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Meal wasn't prepared correctly. Pad thai had no chopped peanuts and the waitress was no where to be found. Waitress and manager offered no appology, no price adjustment. Hot tea is $6 a pot. Really?

Visited February 2013
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We first tried this restaurant in Sept. 2012 and really enjoyed it. We just went back on Oct. 21, 2012. The big tvs had the Sunday football games on and we were able to sit at the noodle bar and watch the game. The food was very good. The service was perfect- our waitress was around enough but not to much to be annoying. The hot Sake was great.

• Visited October 2012
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
“Late night post-partying noshes”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

After a late night of hanging out and partying, my friend, husband and I returned to the GN to our room, but could use something to eat. It was nearly 3AM and we decided that Lillie's was looking pretty appealing, with its nice decor.

The restaurant was nearly empty, so we just took a seat. My friend got A house salad and a rainbow roll while my husband got the Vietnamese pho and I got the oxtail and kimchee noodle bowl. The waitress was efficient but not exactly warm.

Food wasvery good. My friend was very satisfied by her selection. The noodle bowls my husband and I ordered were comforting and hit the spot, and while the pho was not the best we've tried, it was decent. My oxtail soup was well made, although I'd have loved a stronger kimchee flavor.

Lillie's served our purposes well!

• Visited June 2012