TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Nice Clean Rooms!

The rooms are very clean and updated. The casino is also clean and has all the amenities. The only... read more

Reviewed yesterday
localgall
New Brunswick, New Jersey
The best!

This casino and hotel is the best, clean and beautiful, plenty of slots and a great choice for... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jo D

Recommended experiences in and around Atlantic City
from $20.00
More Info
from $70.00
More Info
2,426 results
All reviews water club music box comedy show food court table games poker room beautiful hotel non smoking slot machines comedy club restaurants casino rooms buffet metropolitan gambling classy
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Have made numerous stays at the Borgata Casino/hotel. Incredible experience each time. It has lots of gaming action and wonderful things to do outside of the casino such as bar experiences and great restaurants. Looking forward to attending again this August.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Initial contact was adequate, followed by stressed employees who adamantly issued statements about my room being ready "any time, or who knows?" When I asked if it could be after 9:00 pm, they responded "maybe". The room turned out to be adequate, however the uncertainty for check-in time did not allow for planning.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Beautiful place, but very unorganized poker room!
Before my trip here, I had always heard great things about the poker room at the borgata and how nice it was.
I walked into the poker room to get a seat at a 1-2 NL Game and the guy behind the desk tells me I need to find the floor manager (that was no where to be found) to get a seat. I finally get my seat and they're made of pleather..Wearing shorts on a hot summer day, I was sticking to my seat the entire time trying to play poker with someone at my table that had Way too many drinks!! He was completely incoherent and I could not believe they let him sit down to play. He was loud, obnoxious, and could barely hold his head up.
Just a bad overall experience. I won't be going back..

Reviewed July 9, 2018

They do everything right. First class casino, beautiful rooms, and great pool area. Drink service the best, and servers are first class.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We spent one evening here and had a great time playing blackjack and slots. We plan to return to visit Old Homestead.