“Nice Vibe”
Review of Borgata Casino

Borgata Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: This high-energy casino offers a range of table games and daily poker tournaments. Their modern slot machines feature a rapid-pay ticket system so gamblers don't have to deal with carrying around coins.
Pennsylvania
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Nice Vibe”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Some of the casino's in AC are relatively empty the last few years. The Borgota is always alive with people and energy. It's not crazy, but it's definitely not empty either. Nice rooms, nice restaurants and shopping and nice casino. People like this casino, and I see why. I like it too.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A gem in AC”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I went to the Borgata for the first time and found it to be the best hotel so far in Atlantic City. The customer service was excellent but the housekeeping could have used a few lessons in dusting but they were very pleasant. Aside from that the view was gorgeous, the restaurants were great and the room was fabulous. I don't know about anyone else but I love that we were not in an adjoining room. I hate that! We stayed at the Harrah's once and it was awful. I fully recommend you stay at the Borgata.

Hanover, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Had a lot to choose from with the slots and table games. There were more slot machines out of service than I expected with the fact that it's such a nice place, but thankfully when I was there it wasn't too crowded and I still had plenty to choose from!

Visited May 2014
Atlantic City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful Casino”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We saw a show and had a very nice dinner. The hotel is beautiful. We plan on returning again in the near future.

Visited June 2014
Ashland, Massachusetts
“Fun ladies weekend!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Six of us went here for a fun ladies weekend and stayed in a beautiful suite. The restaurant selection was great and we had an awesome time gambling and at the bars...we actually never left between Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon!

Visited July 2013