“The Music Box is our favorite concert venue”
Review of Borgata Casino

Borgata Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: This high-energy casino offers a range of table games and daily poker tournaments. Their modern slot machines feature a rapid-pay ticket system so gamblers don't have to deal with carrying around coins.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We've gone to concerts at the Music Box 5 or 6 times. It continues to be a great venue! I was a little concerned that our tickets to last night's show (section 100, row T, seats 101-102) wouldn't offer the best sight lines but I was wrong. In fact, I will probably try to get tickets in that general area every time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,987)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

There was so much action, so many people and the best games!!! oh and btw, its also the cleanest and newest, awesome nights!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

They have updated the decors of the regular rooms with chic style. Rooms are clean and space is not bad. The Suite that had the old decorations. We love staying at the Borgata. Beds are comfortable. During my pregnancy, we always visit once a month. My lo is 4 months now and had been there four times already.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is sad. Ask an employee for help and you get a finger pointed "over there somewhere" and you just keep searching. I had a problem with my My Borgata card and they were no help at all. Just told me it was my problem. EXTREMELY RUDE SUPERVISOR. Told them I had traveled 200 miles to come there and what they were requesting of me was to go back home and correct something on my license. I told them I had come to gamble and play poker and they told me I could not. CRAZY. Packed my bags and came home. Never again. BTW I am a born American, 58 year old. can speak english and have stayed at borgata many time. This place is overpriced, lousy food that is cold by the time you get it. Go to Harrah's or Revel. Save your money

Reviewed January 22, 2013

If you play the slots only, thats one thing. If you like the table - be prepared to spend at least $25 minimum bets. Not worth it unless you have the money to spend (and lose).