“Great Service!”

Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Ranked #1 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed July 1, 2013

There is always great service here! The front desk was fasat and efficient. I loved Sunday brunch at the buffet, too! The Metropolitan Restaurant is my favorite spot to eat and the Gypsy Bar has great live bands!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Katie C
There are newer reviews for Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa

Reviewed July 1, 2013

After a long drive, it was annoying to wait in a long line for check in. As to the room, it was decently clean and very spacious. We decided to book their "relaxation massage," but I was not impressed with the massage. Not sure if it was meant to be extremely light or if I just had a weak therapist. The spa itself is very nice and the staff is friendly and accommodating. The comedy show was surprisingly good. One down side is the location. It is not walking distance from the boardwalk and the beach, so if you want to take a walk outside, there really is nowhere to go. You have to drive across the highway to get to the beach. The smoking and non-smoking sections in the casino are a joke. No one respects the non-smoking signs and the staff does nothing about it. I would spend more time at the casino if there was a truly clean air section. Overall, it was a nice getaway and good enough for one night stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mafalda078
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Booked 2 comp nights at the Borgata in AC and was upgraded to The Water Club. We were excited to stay here since it was our first time at the WC. I was disappointed with the overall experience. I left straight from work and made it to AC by 7pm with my family. Room was average at best compared to the Borgata. No free wifi in the rooms??? When I called the front desk they were going to charge me $14.95 per day. Any less than 5 star hotel offers free wifi! Sure you can sit in the "living room" but that is across the casino floor by the Borgata rooms. WC does not allow children under 18 at the pool so my son (12) had to swim at the B pool (which closes at 8pm) Went to grab dinner. When we returned (after 9pm) my family went to bed and I went down stairs to play some slots. It was then I found out my Borgata card was not working. My Borgata card center closes at 9pm and re-opens at 9am. So much for my slot play rewards. Be VERY careful in the showers, water is scorching hot (no instructions). Checked out after one night and went to the Revel for the next night. Oh, I did get a free ugly 10th anniversary t-shirt.

Room Tip: stay at the Revel, rooms are nicer!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank becks3
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

becks3- We’re disappointed that your stay at The Water Club wasn’t more enjoyable. We regret you were upgraded to The Water Club when your children needed pool access and we apologize for the oversight as Borgata was probably the best option for your family. Regarding obtaining a new My Borgata players card, when the card center is closed, there is a screen directing customers to a Table Games, Front Desk or Slot team member; we’re sorry we weren’t able to assist you. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome your family back to Borgata again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a comp room so I can't vouch for value. The Borgata has beautiful rooms though with gorgeous views. It's nicer than most A.C casinos in both décor and clientele. There are several bars and restaurants..all nice but pricey. Our beds were extremely comfortable and showers amazing. The only thing missing is an outdoor deck..go to Golden Nugget for that.

Room Tip: Rooms either face A.C or the bay. Both views nice!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelmom0701
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed here just for an overnight with a group of friends celebrating another's 30th birthday. Luckily for us, the birthday girl's parents still footed much of the dinner and room bill, because for just one night, it was super expensive. The nightclub was a $20 cover, the majority of the tables in the casino have a minimum of $25. The restaurants are delicious - we ate at Izakaya - but also expensive. We did choose a less expensive route for breakfast the following morning, however it showed in quality, efficiency and taste. The wait for eggs and pancakes was outrageously long. Overall I recommend the Borgata for a special occasion where you are prepared to drop the big bucks. For just a regular ladies weekend or a Saturday night get away, it just isn't worth it. People with more money have more fun at the Borgata!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Christine S
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The beds are so comfortable, I want to take one home. The rooms are very nice, the bathrooms are huge! You could have a party in the shower, it's so big. Room service is very expensive! The hotel is beautiful. They have wonderful restaurants to choose from, The Homestead is out of this world! The buffet is pretty good, not as good as Harrahs. They have the best poker room in AC, if your looking for action, this is the place. The slots are fairly loose, I won two jackpots on a five dollar machine. Table game limits are high on holidays and weekends. The pool is very nice second only to Harrahs. The spa is fantastic! The comps are good. The night clubs are crazy on certain nights. They have world class entertainment. A great place to stay and play, but it will cost you.

Room Tip: Make reservations for restaurants, spa, etc. In advance or you might not be able to get in the time...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank DrKTC
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I participated in a 3-day, 2-night trip from Cleveland on the Fly Borgata program. Everything about the trip and hotel was top notch (except the slots). Customer service was fantastic at every turn. The hotel was beautiful, beds comfortable, room clean and more. Food at the restaurants was excellent. I have stayed at several other hotels in AC and this was my first time staying at Borgata. It won't be my last!

• Stayed: June 2013